Chapter 10: Funeral

It's been one week and I've not go to school for that one week. I was busy preparing for my mom's funeral, and other than that the whole week was like hell. Everything was so slow. I just hope that the day will go faster and I could just close my eyes at that very moment and never open it again.

How I wish everything was just a dream. How I wish I never ask for a dare. How I wish I never fall for him. But everything's too late now.

time skip~

I bowed to everyone who came to the funeral. All of them are my mom's friends, colleagues and some are relatives. Everyone was shocked of the news and said that they were sorry for what happen.

At the end of the day everyone went back. I was preparing to go when I felt a sudden arms pulling me into a hug. I looked up and tears started to form. He caressed my hair softly and whispered everything's okay.

"Baekhyun oppa," I cried. "Shh... I'm sorry I've come late," he said. I nod my head saying that it's okay. "Let's go home?" he said pulling away from the hug. I just let him pull me into his car. I don't feel like talking at that very moment.

We reach the house at around 10. I've invited Baekhyun oppa to have some coffee but he refuse and walk me to the front of my house. "Are you sure you don't want some drink?" I asked for the second time. "Yeah, it's okay. You better get in before you get more mosquito bites," he said pointing at my neck. I just smile and nod at his statement. "Don't cry anymore, nae?" he said touching my cheeks.

"Nae," I said hugging him. He draws soothe circles on my back, "You should go in," he said breaking the hug. I nodded in response, I signal him to go first then later I'll go in. I see him off until his car is not seen. When I turned around to unlock the door, I felt a sudden pair of arms around my waist.

"I miss you so much," he whispered. "Let go," I said coldly. "Look at me," he said his voice becoming softer. "No I won't look at a jerk, so let go," I said. "Please, I'm begging you Hyejin. I miss you so badly, can't you just look at me?" he pleaded tightening his hold around my waist.

"I'm the one who's begging you Luhan! I'm tired! I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of loving you! I'm tired of all your reasons! I'm tired of believing that our relationship can work out!" I cried. "So, please let go... Take it as for me and also for you..." I said pushing his hand off. I quickly went into the house and close the door shut.

I heard him knocking on the door shouting, "I can't get my head off you, how can you expect me to forget a girl I've been loving for 2 years!"

"You have a fiancée Luhan! A fiancée! Remember that! It can't change the fact you still have a fiancée!" I said finally in tears. The knocking on the door stops. "Please always remember that! Nothing comes before your parents. Don't hurt them. Cherish them and love them with the time you have... When they're gone you will regret it that you've never been nice to them," I said getting up walking into my room. I slump myself into bed and fall into a deep slumber.

By the time I'm awake it's already noon. I rub my eyes and went to the bathroom to do my morning chores. When I'm done with my clothing and everything, I took my bag and walk out of the door to get my so-called late breakfast. But what welcome my eyes is Baekhyun and Luhan staring at each other.

"What's happening?" I asked. They just stare at me and Baekhyun was the first to speak. "Hyejin-ah, who is he?" he asked.

"I-i don't know who is he..."

-TBC-

yo yo i'm back from my hiatus😂😂 well a simple update from me since i love you guys🙆🙆 quite short tho...

look forward for my next update... I plan to finish this story by the end of this year since it's already been 1 year plus since I started this story....
-melody.

vote, comment, share and follow
xoxo.