Chapter 6: Answers

After the incident, Sehun was always by my side. "Hyejin! Don't go running away like that again," Sehun told me as soon as he found me in the library. "Sehun-ah, I think your just to worried," I chuckled.

"Aish... your just too careless sometimes," he said softly. He took a seat next to me and look at what I'm reading. He then lied his head down, and close his eyes. Probably taking a nap. I continue what was I reading just now.

Then, I felt someone took a hold of my wrist and pull me to the back of the shelf. I look up and guess who I saw. "S-sir Luhan..." I said looking down. "Wae? Am I really that ugly that you don't want to look at me in the face?" he said.

"N-no.. it's just that..." I was trying to find the correct words but, I can't. I'm just really lucky that Sehun came and find me. "Hyejin, what are you doing over here?" he asked me, while he gives a cold glare at Sir Luhan. Without waiting for my answer, he pull me out of the library.

"How many times do I need to tell you that don't leave without me knowing," he sigh when we already made our way out of the library. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "So, let's go home now shall we," he said looking at me. I nod in response. But, then his phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo..." he picked up the call. His expression suddenly changed. "What are you talking about? I never agreed in it!" he speaked to the phone slightly shouting. "But... what the fxck!" he said, probably the one who called hang up.

He looked at me, "Hyejin, something urgent came up and I need to go and settle it, so I think I might not be able to walk you home today," he said
slightly upset. "Its okay, I can walk home by myself," I said reassuring him that I'm okay with it. "Okay, then I'll get going," he said running off.

"I'm all alone again," I said. "Its not a bad thing right," a sudden voice came from behind me. I turn around and its him again. I thought he wouldn't want to see me, I thought he would hate me.

"Come with me," he told me. I didn't move at first. He then came to me and took a hold on my wrist. He pull me along and push me into his car. He then start the car and took off. It was really quiet, not until he started to speak up.

"Why were you absent for one whole week?" he asked. I kept quiet not wanting to talk. "Where were you last Friday? You came to school," he continued asking. I never want to open my mouth. "Don't force me to do something to you," he said still looking in front.

Hyejin, you need to calm down, I thought to myself. "Where are you bringing me?" I asked. "Answer me," his voice getting cold. "Why you care?" I asked again. He press brake suddenly. He look at me giving me a stare that I never expected.

A concern look... does he really care? He must have hate me, and not like this...

"Just tell me, please... I was worried sick," he told me pulling me into a hug. "I thought something serious happen," he said. I was confused. Why is he like this to me? "Let's just talk later, I'm really really confused right now," I said pulling away from the hug.

He sigh, and get back on driving. I don't know where is he bringing me but I was very sleepy. Eventually, I fall asleep without myself knowing.

I woke up to an unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" I said to myself as I get up from the bed I was laid on. I bring myself to the door and open it. I take a look around the place. It was painted white, and the furnitures are all in black or white to match the colour.

"Your awake," he looked at me. He signal me to take a seat next to him. I went near him and sit. "So, answer me..." he said. "I-I was sick, and on Friday I fainted during PE class," I said looking down not wanting to look at his expression.

I admit, I'm afraid. I'm afraid that he'll change from what he said just now. He said he'd care, but I'm really that it was all a dream. I feel a pair of hands cup my face, making my head looks up.

"Look at me," he said making me feel weak. I stare at him waiting for his next sentence. "Look at what have you done to me?" he said looking at me. "What had I done?" I asked doesn't get what he said.

"You make me go crazy, just because of you, I was really worried that I almost ran into your house," he said. "Do you want to ask anything?" he asked me. I nodded my head. He waited for me to speak.

"Why... why do you accept my confession?" I asked him. "Because I love you," he simply answer. "Huh?" I asked still don't understand.

"I've like you ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I was actually holding in my feels until you graduate from high school before I confess to you. But there's once this stupid girl came and confess. Of course I'll say yes right," he said looking at me.

"Wait... what you mean is you know the dare all along?" I asked shocked. "Even so its a dare, but in the end you fall for me right?" he said. The word fall made me blush. Why, of all people... but, its true that I've fallen for him.

"Aigoo, why are you so quiet in a sudden?" he said. I looked down, not wanting to let him see me cry... again. "Yah, say something. Wait, are you crying?" he said pulling me closer to him. "I thought you'll hate me," I said between sobs.

"Pabo, I would never had the thought of hating you,"

-TBC-

Hey I'm back with an update><
Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me :3 pweasse