Chapter 4: Realization

"Hyejin, are you hiding something from me?" Miyoung asked suddenly one day. I look at her curiously. "What made you think like that?" I asked her back. "It feels like you've change after the dare that we did," she said.

Wait... the dare?! Don't tell me that she found out bout it. "Uh... n-nothing I didn't hide anything from you..." I said faking a smile. "I know your hiding something from me, now spill it out before I find out myself," Miyoung said. I sigh in defeat and tell her everything.

"What?! You're dating--" I close her mouth with my hand before she can say that out loud. "Can you please keep it a secret?" I said in a pleading tone. "Okay," Miyoung said. I was actually happy not until she continued her sentence. "But you need to treat me bubble tea after school," "Aish, I thought you'll be nice for once," I whined. She hit my head playfully.

I feel my phone vibrate.

-Luhan

Come to my room now...

Huh? His room? Ah... why did he asked me to go? Whatever I'll just go. I told Miyoung that I need to go to the washroom then I stood up and walk towards Sir Luhan's room.

As I reach, I knock on the door but no one answer. I open the door and I saw him sleeping. 'Aish... ask me to come hut he's sleeping,' I thought. I went near him and look at his face. He is really pretty. No wonder his popular among the girls in the school. Looking at him, my heart beat is getting faster as time pass. What's this? Am I really falling for him?

 What's this? Am I really falling for him?

"Have you stare enough?" He said suddenly. I was so shocked that I almost fell down. "Woah, be careful," he said as he took a hold on my wrist. I pull off my hand from his grip as I found my balance back.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah I guess," Oh great Park Hyejin, of all time your stuttering now. He walk closer to me, as he walk closer I take a step back. I stop moving when I feel my back hits the wall lightly.

I put my head down since I know that my face is flushing red. Too close! I mentally shouted. "Look at me," he said in a soft tone. I look up and I found that our face are just centimeters away from each other.

"Uhh... I think I need to get going," I said trying to get out from that situation. But before I knew he pull me back and our lip met. I wanted to pull away from that kiss but a little part of me is actually enjoying it. And I eventually kiss him back.

He then end the kiss. We were staring at each other eyes slowly he was pushing me back towards the wall again.

Suddenly the door slides open. "What are you doing Luhan-ssi?!" the discipline teacher came into the room. "Mrs.Kang I can explai-"I tried to say but... "You doesn't need to explain it's all my fault," Sir Luhan said.

I quickly ran into the classroom. "Miyoung, Sena, Semi! I need your guys help..." I said while tears are lingering around my eyes.

We were walking towards the principle room. I need to get things right. It's all wrong from the start. I shouldn't ask for a dare and I shouldn't confess to Sir Luhan.

As we reach the principle room, we knock on the door before going in. We went into the room and they were having a really serious talk.

"Luhan-ssi has been skipping meeting, not doing tuitions for students that has bad grades and now he even try to make a move towards our students," Mrs.Kim said. "Well.. I guess it's really wrong for me to have accept a young teacher, and Hyejin-ssi what are you doing here? You're suppose to be in class now," the principle said.

"I'm here to clear things out, it was actually a dare for me to confess to Sir Luhan, Sir Luhan didn't do anything wrong, it's all my fault," I said looking down.

"I see, so I think I wouldn't take any actions on you girls this time, but make sure you won't repeat the same mistake again," the principle said. We then went out of the room.

I don't know why but I should feel relieve since I've clear things out with Sir Luhan but why my heart is aching.
After the incident I can't really focus in class. I tried but I can't.

The bells ring, signs that school is over. I packed my things then went out of the class. I was walking through the corridor when suddenly I saw Sir Luhan walking from the opposite direction. I quickly went and hide in the classroom that was just near me. Wait why am I hiding? When I'm sure that he left, I came out from my hiding place and walks back home.

On the way home, I was thinking. Is it really wrong for me to do this? But I should feel happy right? Since everything has clear up? Hyejin stop thinking and look to the future and not back... But slowly memories of our first and maybe last date came into my mind. Going into the haunted house, finding out that he has acrophobia when we're riding the ferris wheel... and suddenly the kiss just now we share came into my mind.

Without her knowing, tears slowly flow down. Why am I crying? I wipe off my tears. I think I finally realise that actually had fall in love with him...

-TBC-

A/N: Well I had the feel to update this book so taadaa here's an update... I've made up my mind if this chapter wouldn't get much read I won't update the next chapter...
-Yan

Vote, and comment... leave your thoughts

XOXO~