Chapter 9: Fiancée

What have I done... He thought to myself. He was here in his apartment sitting on the couch thinking.

"Don't follow me! Don't even come near me! Your nothing to me!"

Those words are still fresh in my mind. Am I really nothing to her? His thought was cut off when he receive a call. He picked it up and answer. "Hello," he said. "Luhan I need you to come back now," thd voice on the other line said. "No I won't come back not until you cancel the wedding," he said.

"Do you want me to die because of you?!" the voice said again but now more stern. He kept quiet. "Han... Your mother she's worried about you. Just come home and see your mom, we'll prepare dinner soon," the voice said then the line was cut off.

He throw his phone out of frustration. He took his coat and car keys and walk out of his apartment. He lock the doors then went to the parking lot and drive off. After a half an hour drive, he reach in front of a mansion. The gates open and he drive his car inside. When he park his car at one place he walk out of it. When he teach the doors, he was greeted by the maids, "Good evening, young master,"

He just nodded his head and walk towards the living room. When he reach the living room, he was welcomed by his mom hugging him and dad looking at him. He was about to greet his parents but stop when he saw the familiar figure coming down from up. "Fuck," he cuss under his breath.

The figure walks towards him and hug him. "Oppa, do you know how much I miss you," the voice whined. "But I don't miss you," he said pushing the figure away and went towards the couch to take a seat. "Luhan," his father said in a stern voice. "What? I'm saying the truth though," he said playing with my phone.

"Dinner's ready!" His mother shouted from the kitchen. All of them walk towards the dining room and took their seat. "Lynn, could you please sit properly. I can't eat if you're sticking to me like this," he said annoyed by the said girl. "But oppa, I just want to be closer to you..." she said.

Luhan slightly push her hand off him and start eating. He finish his meal a few minutes after since he had dinner just now. He stand up and excused himself but was stop by his dad. "Han, stay a night over," his dad said sternly. "No, I'm not staying," he said looking at his dad.

"Oppa, are you still mad at me?" Lynn asked in a soft toned. He heaved a sigh, "Dad I have work tomorrow, I can't stay," he said then walking out of the mansion. After he leave the mansion, Lynn went towards Luhan's dad and asked,  "What if he doesn't agree with the marriage?"

Luhan's dad look up at her and smiled, "That wouldn't happen, you're the only one who's fit to be my daughter in law,"

———— Hyejin's pov

"I should've know that our relationship doesn't meant to be, it's all wrong. Very wrong, even from the start," I said. Minseok oppa played with my hair and said, "Nothing's wrong, it's just fate... It's all meant to be,"

I looked up at him and tears stream down my cheeks again. "Is my mom dead meant to be? She's such a nice mom, I have nothing left but her. Is me loving my teacher meant to be..." I stop for a moment.

"Everyone will die one day, even you and me. It's just that your mom is ask to go earlier than us. While about love, there's no right and wrong in love... You must learn to think for each other and have trust within each other," he said before I continue.

I looked at him, concern was written all over his face. "Come on, let's send you home," he said putting his hand out. "But I don't want to be alone at home," I said softly. "You can come over to my apartment," he said. I nodded my head and mumble a soft thank you.

The ride to his apartment is quite silent. As soon as we reach there, he grab my hand and lead me to the lift. When the lift open up signaling that we've reach the floor where his apartment is, I saw someone that I wouldn't want to meet now. I look at Minseok oppa and he gave me a I don't know look.

"Hyejin, go talk to him," Minseok oppa said. "No," I said. He then suddenly turns towards our direction and call out to me, "Hyejin..."

I was about to close the lift but he came forward making the door open. I looked up at him, "What do you want again? I'm not going to listen to all your lies," I said. He grab my wrist but I quickly pull away, "Don't touch me,"

He look kinda shocked by how I act towards him but who cares. "I heard about your mom..." he started but I cut him off. "It's none of your business,"

And with that I've push Minseok oppa out of the lift and close the door, not wanting to see him again.

-TBC-

Hola I'm back after vanishing for so long... Well how's this update? Leave your thoughts in the comment box and I'll read it. Tell me what you think will happen next..

Next update will be coming real soon..
-melody.

vote, comment, share and follow
xoxo