Chapter 5: Cry?

Its been a week now, and I skip school for almost a week. Why? Obviously I'm sick. I guess I cried too much. But I think I'm fine now. I can go back to school now.

Its Friday, last day of the week. I woke up too early. I took my phone and school bag, then went out to the nearest cafe to have a cup of coffee before going to school.

I went into the cafe and order a cup of coffee.

"Minseok oppa, can I have a cup of latte?" I said. "Of course, with caramel?" he asked. "Nah... its too early for sugar," I chuckled. "Oh, okay, its been a long time since you come," he said.

"One week..." I mumbled. "Pardon?" he asked. "Uh, nothing I was just thinking," I said. "Hyejin-ah, you know what you look so tired are you sure that your okay?" he asked with a concern look on his face.

I looked down thinking whether should I tell him about my problem or not. He put the cup of latte in front of me and sat on the seat opposite me.
"You know Hyejin I take you as my younger sister, you can tell me your problems I will try to help," Minseok oppa said with a smile. "Oppa... I-I hurt him... lied to him..." I said. He was waiting for me to continue. "But, I really love him. That's my true feeling for him, I'm afraid that he hate me..." I continued. Slowly tears flow down. Why am I crying again.

He handed me his handkerchief, "Aww, don't cry. If he truly loves you, believe in him he won't hate you," he said smiling. "Really?" I asked looking at him. "Yes, I never lied to you right?" he said pouting. I laugh at his actions, sometimes he's just too cute. "Yea you never lied," I said wiping off my tears.

"Well, of course. Now drink your coffee and go to school its almost time," he said rushing me. "Yes, mom..." I said as I rolled my eyes. Sometimes he just act like my mom not my older brother.

After finishing my coffee, I stood up and started to walk to school. Walking along the road, the wind blows. Looking around, seeing the leaves changing colour.

"Hyejin!" That familiar voice.

I turn around and look at that particular person. "Hyejin wait for me!" she yelled. "Okay, okay I'll wait stop yelling," I told her. She ran up to me and hug me from behind. "Do you know how much I miss you, pabo..." Miyoung pouted. "Aww, did my little Mimi said she miss me," I said trying hard not to giggle.

"Of course I miss you, you're gone for almost one week. You scared me you know, I thought something happened to you," she said. "Aww, I'm sorry if I've worried you. Bubble tea after school? My treat," I said. "Yes, even if its not your treat I'll go too," she exclaimed.

We made our way to the classroom and I took my seat. After a few minutes class starts as usual. Firstly, we have our Literature class, then our PE.

Literature went well like usual, and I had loads of assignment since I'm not in school. Then we changed into our PE attire and went to the field to gather.

"Hyejin-ssi, why were you absent last week?" Mr.Kim our PE teacher asked. "I was sick," I told him. He nods his head and said, "You miss your test last week so I think you should take the test today,"

"Is it okay for her to take the test when she just recover from her sick?" Chen one of my classmates asked. "Yeah, even I do think that Hyejin is not in the condition for the test," Semi and Sena said.

"Its fine guys, I'm okay," I said reassuring them with a smile. I was about to start my test when a sudden hand hold onto my wrist. I turn behind and found that it was Sehun. "Don't..." Sehun has a worried face plastered. "Sehun-ah I'm okay, trust me," I said.

My test is to run 300m. It was easy enough for the others cause they need to run 500m. Since I have a weak heart, that's why I doesn't need to run that much.

I started running and after a few minutes I started to feel a little dizzy. It must be a wrong choice for me to do the test right after I recover. Slowly, I feel myself becoming lighter and the next thing I know is I loose conscious.

I saw someone's back under the small ray of light. I went near him, and was shocked when he turned around. 'S-sir Luhan?' I stuttered. He smiled at me as his hand slowly caressed my cheeks. He was about to say something, when I realise that his image is slowly fading away. His image is getting blurry. I try to touch him or even grab a hold of his hands but I can't... why? I started to shout his name, bit he didn't hear me... I was shouting when I trip on something.

I woke up after that bad dream. Is that really what's going to happen to me? I was thinking when I felt someone holding my hands. "Sehun..." I said softly. He was sleeping, while holding onto my hand like he wouldn't ever let it go.

'He really look peaceful, and sometimes like a baby,' I thought as I touched his hair gently

'He really look peaceful, and sometimes like a baby,' I thought as I touched his hair gently. His eyes fluttered open with my touch. He sat up and look at me. Worried is written all over his face.

Without me noticing, he already wrap his arms around me. "Don't ever force yourself do something stupid like that again," he said softly in my ear. I nod my head. "I wouldn't forgive myself if something happen to you," he said burying his head in my shoulders.

Wet?! Is he crying? He must be really worried bout me. I shook my head.

'Sehun-ah I know you care for me a lot, but I'm sorry... I really can't return this feeling of yours, cause I already fall in love with Sir Luhan,' I thought to myself.

-TBC-

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ...
I really need your opinion so I can continue on with this story.