Chapter 1

Tony's Point of View

I sat there at my desk waiting for the day to be over. We all finally finished filling out our paperwork because we just finished investigating a case. I look over and see Ziva. I smile at her and can't wait for our date tonight. We have been dating for around 5 months. At first we didn't like the idea of there being an us because we were not so fond about breaking Gibbs' ruler number 12. No dating co-workers. 

Later that Day

I pulled up to Ziva's house and picked her up. I knocked on her door and saw this beautiful woman in a black prada dress with a jimmy  chu pumps. She looked gorgeous. I was so happy to see her. I put both my arms around her waist and said, "You look so beautiful, babe." She smiled and we kissed each other on the lips and I led her to my car. I drove her to my apartment for a nice homecooked meal. I made her spaghetti, salad, and a special garlic bread that is a home recipe. 

After we finished eating I led her over to the coach and stoked the fire. It was cold out even for mid march. I brought a quilt out from my blanket cabinet and put it over the both of us. I could feel her shivering so i lifted her up and placed her in my lap. 

The next morning.

I woke up and felt that Ziva was still in my lap. I looked to my left and saw that it was 7:45 am. We have to be in work at 8:00am. I got up and got ready for work. I went over to Ziva and brought her the clothes that she has always left at my apartment just in case we didn't have time to go back to her house and changed. She has always kept things at my apartment just in case. Actually tommorrow she is moving into my apartment with me. Today is Friday.

She and I were both ready for work. She took my spare care to work and I took my car to work. While we we got out of the two cars I went over to her and kissed her and said, 'I love you and one day you are going to be Mrs. Dinozzo." She laughed and responded to me by saying, "I hope so." That is when I pulled out the engagement ring and asked her to marry me. she said yes and so I slid the ring on her finger. 

We entered our floor where we work and everyone instantly saw Ziva's ring and said to her, "So, who is your fiance." She said, "You probably know him.......

Authors note...

Cliffhanger. I promise to update at least at the end of this week. I have a lot going on so no promises. i may have to update over the weekend.