Chapter 17

Thanks for all of the nice comments and my friend told me that Ziva is leaving NCIS after 4 episodes of the new season. I then read it online to confirm it. This chapter is dedicated to the reader that posted all of the nice comments. You know who you are.

~~~~~~

Tony's point of view

I took her in my arms and held on to her tight. I pulled my gun out and held it to her father he told us, "your children are long gone by now and in 4 hours they will be dead." I looked at Gibbs and he nodded giving .me the go ahead. I shot her father and then we cuffed him and brought him into interrogation with the Kate look alike. They both revealed that they have taken the babies. We went storming out to where we left the babies and we saw that the babysitter was killed and one of our babies was killed i got down on the floor and cradled the fallen baby and wept until I heard Abby's screams she told me to tell Timmy she loved him and their child. I turned around and gave Ziva the most confused look and she smiled and said, "Wow you really are not observant."

McGee's point of view

After Tony told Gibbs and i what Abby said they all turned and gave me a confused look that meant that they were demanding an explanation.

I started off by telling them about our first date. It was before Ziva and Tony became a couple or even a family. We were at a bar and decided to just be more than friends. Then around a year later we decided to get married and so we both wore wedding rings but started wearing them at different times and i told Tony that the only reason i was wearing a ring was i promised my girlfriend to wear it as a promise ring. Then now here we are a couple years later and we found out that Abby is 4 months pregnant with our child. She has been able to hide the weight with her lab coat.

After i explained what happened Gibbs said, "is there any more coworkers that are together that i don't know about? Now is a great time to come forward." No one else did and so he went to his desk and i thought he pulled out a gun but he came back with 2 cards and one was for our marriage and one for our baby. He told me that Abby told him all along. We all then got back to the case when we got a frantic call from Abby then the call went dead.