Chapter 8

Tony's Point of view

we walked out of the hospital and we saw McGee and he said to us, "So, the days that you guys left you left something at the office." We remembered that we had left all of the baby shower invitations at the office so we got into our car and strapped all three of our beautiful babies into their car seats. I drove while Ziva sat in the front seat. She would have liked to have sit in the back with the triplets but there is not room for her to sit there.

We arrived at the office (NCIS Headquarters). we took the babies out of the car. I carried two of them. One baby in each baby bucket. I had my hands full while Ziva carried one bucket with Matthew in it. We arrived to the building and opened up to the area where our desks were. Abby, and the whole gang were up there. Tony went over to Abby and gave them one of the triplets. He gave our triplets to different people to hold so that we didn't have to hold any babies. That is when Leon, Gibbs, and Secretary of state came to us and said, "So seeing that we don't think that it is appropriate for you two to still be partners since you are no married and parents of three adorable children we want you two to become co directors of a team here at NCIS. Ducky and Abby would still be apart of your team. McGee would work for Gibbs and Gibbs wouldhave one person on his team from now on. So what do you guys say would you like to accept the offer.?

I asked them if they didn't mind if we went to go discuss it alone without the babies and so we stepped into the elevator and stopped it. As soon as we were alone and the elevator was stopped we both said, "Yes." We slowly kissed and then we opened up the elevator. Ziva sceamed and said yes. She went running into my arms. I caught her as her legs went moving around. I whipered in her ear, "I Love you Ziva Dinozzo, my wife." She smiled and laughed. After I put her down Ziva said, "So I have been working with director Lance on a project. They have just installed a nursery in an empty room in Abby's lab. It has no chemicals and it is chemical proof. I have also hired a nanny so that we can both come back to work." I smiled and said, "That sounds like an excellent job, well done."

2 Months later

Ziva's Point of View

The babies are 2 and a half months old. We have had our team for 2 months. We have 4 people that work for us (They are on their team). Their names are Michelle, Rachel, Daniel, and Randy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: 

So I decided to Update Early. I hope that this Chapter is good enough....

Next update will be May 12