chapter 5

1 month later~

I helped Ziva into the doctors office for her ultra sound. Today we would be getting our baby's first picture. We were waiting in the waiting room and the doctor called out Miss. Ziva David. I jumped up and told the nurse, "That is Miss. Ziva DiNozzo." Ziva flashed her engagement ring at the nurse and she smiled and said, "Congratulations." 

**** Flashback***

I remember from the time I went to the ring store to buy the ring. I asked my beautiful happily married and mother cousin to help me pick out the ring. I left at our lunch hour. I remember that my cousin and I had prepared a whole camping trip to propose. I was going to bring Ziva's gun and tie the ring to the trigger. Only, when I got home she threw my stuff out of our house. Yeah that's right, we bought a house. I had to tell her that Iwas going to propose because she pulled her gun at me. Yeah that is right  now we laugh it off because she pulled a gun to me because she thought that I was cheating on her even though she is a little bit hormonal. (Flashback has ended)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

I know that this is a short update but I will try to update soon. 

I would like people to comment because I am not so sure that I should keep going with this story so convince me to keep writting/ updating by voting, liking, and commenting. I would like comments. at least 2 comments for the next update.