Chapter 10

Authors Note:

I AM SO SORRY!! I didn't update this sooner. I just lost track of time and what day that i said that I would update. so Here is this update

To clear up the confusion- I Changed their kids from triplets to twins. I thought that triplets was maybe too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ziva's P.O.V.

I was so angry. I tripped on the stairs and Tony told me to be careful. I just wanted him to back off. Ever since my fathers death I have been so sad and angry. Plus, I was out to lunch with Abby Earlier and we saw Tony having Lunch with a blonde and it looked like they were romantically involved. I don't understand what he is doing he is married to me and we have children together. Abby noticed him. She went up to go to the bathroom and then she sent me a text. Luckily, I still had the crime scene camera from my gear backpack and started to snap pictures of this mystery lady. We got the pictures and then I asked McGee to run them and figure out who this blonde is. 

I got word from Director Vance that we are joining Gibbs and McGee and the field agents that took our place and the rest of our team are merging to become a team in the Italy base. Tony and I got offered the job but we didn't want to accept it. 

We moved all of our stuff back into our old desks. Anyway, Abby and I got back from lunch and she went straight to her lab. I went to Tim and he gave me the breakdown of who she is. He hasn't figured out what Tony is doing with her. 

Gibbs came up behind me and said, " I will take care of it."

Gibbs P.O.V.

I saw Dinozzo walking into the elevator and i stopped the elevator from moving and slapped him twice in the back of the head and asked him what he was doing today with that lady and that Ziva was onto him. He proceeded to tell me that she is a wedding planner and he is surprising Ziva with  a trip to Hawaii and they will renew their vows. I told him that was a cool idea and that I support him. I told him how Ziva is investigating him so he should be careful. As soon as we got out of the elevator, I went straight to my desk and Tony went over to Ziva. 

________

I KNow it it a little tease for a chapter but I will update soon when I get the chance I am hoping to update by June 12