Chapter 15

Kate's point of view

After Ziva and the other woman left Tony gave me a huge hug along with Gibbs and McGee.

Right after we were done with all the hugs i told them that when Ziva passed me and she put an earpiece in her ear and she gave me the microphone Gibbs took the microphone and said, "Ziva if you can hear me loudly please cough twice. If you want to take down this woman sneeze." She coughed and sneezed.

Tony's point of view

We brought Kate back to the office and introduced her to director Vance. Kate had asked where Director Sheppard had gone and we told her what had happened. We stopped talking when suddenly a car went flying into the building. In the driver side of the car was Ziva and the woman was in the passenger side. Gibbs comes over and says, "That's my girl. She probably the only woman that i have met that has balls to do anything dangerous. This just reminds me that i never want to get on her bad side."

I help Ziva out of the car when the woman gets out of the car and points a gun at Ziva and I. We all of a sudden see Director Vance tackle the woman to the ground and then Gibbs cuffed her. The Woman's last words as she was getting arrested was, "You don't have to worry about me. It's your children you need to worry about."

~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

In order to update i would like 20 votes and 15 comments