Epilogue

We caught the lady and found out that she was the one behind everything. This is the same women that put Tony on the STD website and told girls to watch out for him.

Everyone was happy and safe!

Abby and i ended up moving right next door to Gibbs and we had Gibbs as the godfather of our child. The godmother that we chose for our baby is Ziva. Tony is like the second godfather.

Since the death of the director Vance's wife he has stepped down from the directors position and Gibbs' has become director. The only way that the secretary could get him into the director chair is by giving the position to kind of two people. one person handles the social gatherings and the other deals with the field agents and the cases. Gibbs deals with the cases and field agents.

As for Tony and Ziva- she just announced yesterday that she is pregnant again with one child. She is in her second trimester and everything seems to be going well.

Lastly for the team you may ask- who is in charge? Gibbs is still in charge of all of us and we are all on the same team.
But a few minutes ago we learned of a case that is risking national security. You heard me right- but how, i am not going to reveal. there is a new romance blooming in the office and its from the least expected person Gibbs. A little more from Tiva and Mcabby will also be in the next novel.
The 2 book will definetly be out by december
An: please comment thoughts