One Little Kiss

"You're such a weirdo!" Their lips connected and he just went weak! Weak at the knees weak in the mind, just weak! He hadn't experienced this passion before! He held her waist and deepened the kiss! All was perfect! Nothing could be better, it was just am...

"CUT!!" Elizabeth Banks yelled ending it subtlety as she always did! "Great work guys! Everything just splendid!"

"I didn't know you had it in you Skylar!" Anna nudged him as she walked off! He loved they way she would walk off as if it hadn't happened, as if she wasn't even there! "Thanks Kendrick!" he whispered. He couldn't believe the mistake he had made going for the other Anna, the taller, less sarcastic Anna that is always checking every single move he makes and makes sure he isn't with any other person but her 24/7! He didn't want her anymore, he wanted the smaller, sarcastic, beautiful, amazi...his mind was in a mess! He left Camp before she could speak and headed straight towards his tiny mouse!

"Hey!" he said making her jump a little. "I erm...can we talk outside for a second?" Anna was confused but intrigued all at the same time! "Sure!" she replied sweetly with a small smirk that made him weak again! He walked with her until they got outside.

"Look I made a mistake choosing Camp over you, you are so much prettier, funnier and..." She blocked him off with a kiss. "Wait...?" He was confused and excited all at once, he had longed for this moment his whole life, well by life I mean last few weeks but you know, he was amazed at how well she took it all! "I know you like me Skylar! You make it obvious! You laugh at everything I say, you compliment my appearance, you just act like a really sweet guy, but you have a girlfriend!" "But I want it to be you!" Anna looked up at him and smiled! She grabbed his hand and looked up, "What are you going to do Sky?" He found it cute the way she shortened his name, like her short but sweet! "Leave it to me, I will become your boyfriend, even if it kills me!" He kissed her cheek and walked back inside.

"I knew you would do this to me!" Camp yelled! "Make me leave my husband and still go for another woman! Oh I'm sorry is the movie relationship pulling you away from reality!? I'm done with whatever this is!" She stormed off and pushed past Kendrick in the process. And Kendrick being her sarcastic self said "I believe that's Skylar's line!" She chuckled to herself and headed to Skylar. "Well then?" she questioned.