The Big Day

As the big day came, stress levels were so high they can't be seen anymore. Anna frantically paced the room as Skylar was out back sorting out the rings and suits.

"No! I told you before, Brittany can't sit next to Brad. They've got bad history!" Anna said to the organiser. "Don't you listen to anything I tell you?"
(Eeeeeeeh she's acting kinda bitchy...)

The hours past and it was finally time to walk down the aisle.
Everybody stood as the doors opened. Sky looked at her and started to cry. (What a softy )
He wiped his eyes as he didn't want everybody seeing him cry. But he couldn't stop he loved her so much. So he let the tears fall down his pure cheeks.
She looked so beautiful in her wedding gown. It fitted her perfectly. Her hair was perfect, her make - up was perfect. She was just perfect.
As she got to him she faced him and wiped his eyes.
"You're such a weirdo." She giggled.
He smiled as she quoted herself.
She looked up at him and smiled with tears in her eyes. Neither of them knew that when they first kissed for that little movie, how far they would've come.
Sky would be with some blonde bitch. Anna would be with some dude that she didn't like but was too afraid to leave.
"Skylar," the vicar said. "do you take the Anna (No middle name because she's unique) Kendrick to he your lawfully wedded wife?"
He smiled and simply said
"I do."
"Anna, do you take the Skylar Astin-Lipstein to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She looked up at him and said
"I do."
They placed the rings on each other's fingers. And smiled at each other.
The vicar smiled and said,
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
They both lent in to kiss each other and all was perfect. It was the moment Anna was waiting for, it was going so well.
Their lips were about to connect.
"WAIT!" They looked at the door to see two faces they wished to never see again.
"STOP THE WEDDING!"

(A/N Mwahahahahhaha. I bet you can guess who's there. But don't worry! I'm a proud Kastin shipper!)