Christmas Time!

Anna thought it was the time to meet Skylar's family. They arranged a meet up for Christmas as Anna's family were out of the country.

"So where do your family live?" Anna asked turning on her songs. "Just outside New York so it's going to be super cold! But that's fine for you because you are pretty hot!" Anna giggled at him. "Is that your pick up line to get yourself in my pants? Because I'll just let you in! You don't need a cheesy pick up line!" Skylar laughed and turned up the radio. "It's our song!" he began to sing at the top of his lungs!

Won't you come see about me?

I'll be alone, dancing, you know it baby

Tell me your troubles and doubts

Giving me everything inside and out

Anna laughed and joined in!

And love's strange so real in the dark

Think of the tender things that we were working on

Slow change may pull us apart

When the light gets into your heart, baby

Skylar pulled over because this song lead to something really special between them. "Get out the car!" They got out of the car and met around the front.

"We can't play this song without having a romantic gesture happen whilst the song is playing in the background!" Skylar picked her up and placed her on the front of the car.  He began trailing kisses down her neck as she kissed his forehead and ran her fingers threw his hair. He stuck his hands threw her coat and for the first time he felt the softness off her boobs as he massaged them. He kissed her passionately with her still lying on top of the car bonnet. "Skylar!" she moaned.

Still kissing they stood up of the car bonnet. Anna bit her lip as she got back in the car.  "Now about that road trip." she said still grinning from ear to ear.

Skylar knocked on his front door and was quickly attacked with kisses and hugs from his beloved family. "Skylar we've missed you so much!" Until one little voice spoke up. "Hi Beca!" Skylar's little sister piped up. "Oh please call me Anna!" she hugged her as they walked inside.

Skylar's brothers came flooding down the stairs. "Whoa! Excuse me young lady! I think you have came home with the wrong guy because you are far to hot for Skylar!" One of them said laughing. "No I didn't, this is the perfect guy for me!" she said cuddling into Skylar. "Whoa dude nice one." his other brother said patting him on the back.

Skylar and Anna were putting their things away when Anna heard a voice from across the hallway. "I'm never going to master the cup song! Ever!" "I'll be back in a second." Anna said crossing the hall. She tapped 3 times on the Brielle's door. "Sweetie? I can help you if you want me to!?" Brielle's face lit up at the thought of the Anna Kendrick teaching her the cup song. "Yes...Erm...Sure!"

45 minutes later!

"You see how easy it is when you practise for a decent amount of time!" "Thank you so much Bec...Anna!" Brielle hugged Anna tightly before rushing downstairs to show her mother.

"Hey, it looks like you've bonded with them already!" Anna turned around to see a half naked Skylar Astin standing at the door. Her jaw just dropped! She stared until he got closer to her and directed her eyes up to his eyes and siled at her. "I know I work out but staring at them forever is just going to damage your eyes!" He said picking her up onto her feet. "I'm just going to put on a t - shirt and go down for dinner, you coming?" "Sure but I would most definitely not complain if you skipped the t - shirt part!" She said staring into his eyes with her hand on his 6 pack. "If it was just us, I would skip it but not in front of my brothers! They get jealous!" Anna laughed and walked downstairs.

"Hey Anna come sing karaoke with us!" "Sure only if I can pick my go to karaoke song!" She chose remix to ignition and started singing as Skylar walked down the stairs laughing at her being her sexy little self as usual!

No I'm not trying to be rude,

But hey pretty girl I'm feeling you

The way you do the things you do

Reminds me of my Lexus coupe

That's why I'm all up in yo grill

Tryina get you to a hotel

You must be a football coach

The way you got me playing the field

Skylar walked over and hugged her from behind making her jump a little. "Let me join in!" he said grabbing a mic.

So baby gimme that toot toot

Lemme give you that beep beep

Running her hands through my 'fro

Bouncing on 24's

While they say on the radio...

He sang. They faced each other and sang the chorus together.

It's the remix to ignition

Hot and fresh out the kitchen

Mama rolling that body

got every man in here wishing

Sipping on coke and rum

I'm like so what I'm drunk

It's the freaking weekend baby

I'm about to have me some fun

Anna kissed his cheek and ended the song with her perfect high note. "Whoa!" Skylar said as his jaw dropped. "Try top that Astin!" she said sarcastically knowing he couldn't. "I'm not going to try cause you'll just show me up!" he said kissing her head whilst hugging her.

They sat down at the table! Skylar's brother whispered to Sky "If your girlfriend could pick up guys with just her voice then you better watch out! Guys are going to be banging down her door!" "Thanks guys!" Anna said making them blush as she had heard what they'd said.

2 hours later

"Your whole family are so nice! I think they like me!" Anna said sitting on the bed.

"If they don't like you, I do!" he said kissing her hands. "Again with the hands Sky! They're probably dirty so kiss here!" she said pointing at her lips. Skylar took the opportunity and kissed her lips before they both fell asleep in each other's arms!