About 45 minutes

"Well then?" she questioned. Skylar didn't move and when he did it was further away. She followed but he turned and ran. She sat down with her head in her hands. He had blown her off like she knew somebody would sooner or later. She missed feeling loved, Ben left her for a supermodel, Skylar walked out on her. She felt hopeless, then she heard a familiar voice.

 "Excuse me young lady?" She looked up to see Skylar, all suited up. "I thought that if I were to take you out I would have to look as amazing as you! Then I thought to myself well that's never going to happen is it?! So I went for a suit!" "I thought you left me!" she said tearing up. "Hey, hey don't cry!" he wiped her eyes and pulled her onto her feet. "Why would I fight for you and leave you? That's like watching the sequel to a movie before seeing the first one!" "You're an idiot!" she chuckled staring at the ground, "Well I'm your idiot!" he said lifting her chin up with his finger. "You know Anna, I always fight for what I can't have! I couldn't have you at first and now look where I am!" "Shut up" she demanded. "What?" he looked her in the eyes and she good see the confused look on his pretty little face, he let go of her hands. "Just shut up!" she pulled him closer and their lips connected. "You know if you wanted me to kiss you, you could have just asked!" He put his hands and her waist and pulled her closer. She tangled her fingers in his hair and smiled when she had to take a quick breath. "Aca scuse me!" Anna jolted around to see Brittany Snow at the door. "Since when were you two a saucy little couple?" Anna checks her watch and smartly replies, "About 45 minutes!" "Well you are needed on the set! We need to film the riff - off!" But it's 11:30!" Anna became really cranky when she was tired. Skylar hugged her from behind, "It's ok hun, if you get tired my bed is always there." She playfully pushes him and walks onto the set.

Camp and Kendrick never spoke to one another unless it was in the script. Kendrick would reach out to her and Camp would knock her down with an ignorant hair flick. Skylar walked over and asked "Hey, what's going on? Are you going to speak to her? She's reaching out to you and you're shutting her out!" "Oh I'm sorry, did you say something?" Camp smartly replied. "I don't listen to wannabes, they distract me from my job!" Skylar stomped off and joined the Trebles.

Kendrick found it surprisingly cute that he sang to her and she sang back to him. She felt like Beca and Jesse said a lot about their real life relationship. Their relationship that had lasted just over 45 minutes now.  "I mean you're welcome!"

As they walked back to their trailers Anna received 100s of tweets saying the same thing. 'Send us pictures of you and Skylar, you're so cute together!' She nudged Skylar's arm and stared ahead of her. "Skylar, Skylar we have to go!" They turn and ran towards Skylar's trailer, as it was the closest to them, they locked themselves in and covered all of the windows. "They know about us? Did you tell everybody already! Are you that excited!?" Anna sat on the bed and stared at him. "You didn't tell them did you?" He shook his head and sat down next to her. "I think I know who di..." "OPEN UP LOVERS! I'M GETTING AID FOR THIS!" "Call the police now!"

20 minutes later!

"As I was saying, I think I know who called the paparazzi on us!?" he exclaimed as he paced around the trailer. "Who?" she wasn't messing around. She was generally confused and she wasn't thinking straight as it was raining outside and Skylar was wearing white, she chose not to pay attention to anything but that. "Anna!" He clicked at her. "Are you paying attention to what I'm saying?" "Nope!" she didn't want to lie to him after she just got together with him. "Have you been working out? Seriously dude you must lift for days, oh my god!" He sat in front of her. "I know who called the paparazzi! Oh my god! ANNA!" he tapped softly on her head making her giggle, "can you hear me? It was Camp!"

Anna stood up and stared out of the window.  She frowned in disbelief to see one of her closest friends turn on her in a heartbeat. Camp was jealous of a 5'2 girl who had nothing to do with Castin breaking up! She sat on the couch and sighed. She checked her phone to see continues tweets aimed at Skylar! 'I can't believe I dated a player! I guy that would end a relationship just to suit him! I hate him and I never want to see his pathetic face ever again!' She curled in a ball and teared up. "That bitch!"