I'm not letting you go!

"Are you excited?" Skylar asked getting into the Limousine, they were on their way to teen choice awards and they had both been nominated for a few awards. "Yes, I'm over the moon. I get to go to an award ceremony with my favourite person in the world." she said looking at Skylar. "Just to clarify that, Erm, can you say who your favourite person in the world is?" "You, silly." she said kissing him softly before the limousine began to drive.

They arrived and Skylar was immediately pulled aside by his manager. "We need to talk!" he said demandingly. "Can it wait? I need to walk down the red carpet with Anna, like right now." Skylar said trying to move away. "About that." his manager said, "I can't have you dating Anna anymore, she gets with to many guys in movies and worst of all she works for somebody else. You can date her if you want to end your career right here, right now."

As Skylar walked back to her, he saw the look on her face. She had heard everything. "I heard what he said, I don't want you to end your dream job to be with me." she said before walking up the carpet. She wanted to cry but she still had to have photos taken of her, so she held them back. He just stared and held back the tears, he loved her and he wasn't letting her go without putting up a fight.

As everybody entered the other room for the awards, Skylar couldn't help but notice Anna sitting crying her beautiful little eyes out. He walked over and sat down next to her. They both stood up and faced each other. "Anna, please don't let me let you go." he said looking deeply into her eyes. "Skylar it's what has to be done and anyway I'm going to be filming new movies so you won't see me for a good 3 months!" she said wiping her eyes. She could see the tears burning up in his eyes as he said, "But I still love you, like more than life!" She smiled as he quoted his line from the movie. "We can still be friends." Anna said tearing up again. "Best friends." he said. They went to kiss one another but then remembered that that wouldn't make anything any easier . So they just hugged, he stroked her hair and she rested her head on his chest.

They both sat down at either side of the row at the ceremony. But Anna felt him looking at her but whenever she looked over he would be looking to the front at the stage.

"And the nominee's for choice movie lip lock are,

Amy Adams and Henry Cavill, Man of Steel

Skylar Astin and Anna Kendrick, Pitch Perfect

Alden Ehrenreich and Alice Englert, Beautiful Creatures

Logan Lerman and Emma Watson, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2

And the winners are... Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!"

Skylar looked over to see Anna clapping for her fellow co - stars. Skylar's manager turned to him and said "What I'm doing now will get you ready and you will be up there winning every award you get nominated for." "Why can't I go up there now? I know what award I want."

Skylar ran up to the stage and the audience gasped. "Hey Rob can I borrow that?" he said and Robert gave him the microphone and stepped back. "Hello everybody. I may not have won every award tonight, but there is one award I still want to win. I may be ruining my entire career by doing this, but I don't care anymore. As you all know, Beca sang in front of an audience for Jesse, so now I think I need to do something in front of an audience for Anna. Anna when I first met you I couldn't think straight. You walked in and blew my mind away with your smile, your eyes and your well... just you! If my career ends after this, I know I've done the right thing. Every guy in the world deserves somebody like Anna, she brightens up my world everyday and her singing voice is just minding blowing! No matter how much time I spend with her, I'll never be able to master that God damn cup song! I love you Anna!" Skylar never lost eye contact with her but he knew his manager wasn't best pleased with him. Anna walked up onto the stage and smiled, "I love you too Skylar!" Their lips connected in front of thousands of people, they didn't care about that. They just knew together they were perfect. Flashes from camera's came from every direction but they didn't notice them as they only cared about their special moment.

As they broke the kiss, Skylar had realised his manager wasn't there. "He's not there." he said to Anna. "I'm sorry Sky." she said exiting the stage with his hand in hers. "Don't stress it, I got exactly what I wanted tonight and anything else is a bonus!" he said sitting down. This time he was sat with Anna, hand in hand with her. "So you could have just thrown away your entire career for me?" Anna said looking into his eyes. "I did say I would do anything for to be with you." He captured her lips before watching the end of the awards.