Beautiful and only 5'2!

"That bitch!" Anna sat up and tears ran down her cheeks, Skylar ran over and wiped them off. "Please don't cry! She's just jealous that there is an amazing chemistry between us and I never had that with her." Skylar kissed her like they had never kissed before, their tongues danced together and she pulled him down on to the couch. He helped her take of her t - shirt and she did the same with him.  After 1 minute they were down to just underwear, she ran her finger along the rim of his boxers and...

"Anna, you've got 2 minutes to get out here, we need to show you something!" a voice from outside the trailer said. They both sighed and smiled at one another. "You almost got to see me naked Sky!" Anna giggled to herself and put her clothes back on. "Meet you outside!" she kissed his cheek and ran into the rain.

"Hey Britt, what's so important that I had to stop making out wi...what's so important?" Anna almost gave it away and Brittany just laughed. "Well played Kendrick, anyway look!" she pointed over at two familiar faces in the corner. Ben and Camp laughing in the corner, Anna turned away. She didn't want to see her ex boyfriend making out with her boyfriend's ex girlfriend! (If that made any sense whatsoever!)

She sat on the step of Skylar's trailer and teared up. "He said he left me for a supermodel! Not that ugly piece of shit! She just wants to get back at me for stealing 'her' Skylar! I'm not going to the premier if he's going!" she stormed off to her trailer and locked the door. "Hey!" she jolted around to see Skylar. "Why you looking so down? Did Britt show you? I looked out the window and saw it at the same time, look I'm sorry I had to put you through this! I just..." Anna kissed him with passion telling him to shut up in her subtle way again. "Don't be sorry!" she grabbed her dress and got changed for the premiere. Skylar just stared at his beautiful and only 5'2 girlfriend. "How do you fit such beauty in such a tiny body?" he said to himself making sure she didn't hear him. "I don't know Sky! It question it everyday!" he failed miserably at that as she answered him with her cute little sarcastic remark. "You look amazing in your tuxedo by the way!" she stared at him as he looked all smart and sophisticated. "Thanks!" he said giving her a quick peck on the lips.

He held open the door of the limo for her and sat next to her. He was going to have to tell everybody about his beautiful relationship with his beautiful girl. He grabbed her hand and stared into her eyes. He kissed her forehead before stepping out of the limo. He ran around and held open the door for Anna. The crowds all awed as they stepped out and linked arms. Anna chuckled to herself and rested her hear into his arm when he was getting interviewed. "She's an amazing person to be with, she's always smiling and when she's not she's still beautiful! It's easy to cheer her up just have abs and stand in the rain whilst wearing white! It's that simple! But if you're a woman, then don't do that!" he laughed and walked off with his beautiful girlfriend.

The took they're seats , Skylar nudged her arm, "Ramp 2 o'clock!" (DON'T ASK I CAN'T THINK OF GOOD SHIP NAMES!!!) "It doesn't bother me anymore, I know I'm happier in the relationship I'm in now. With you just in case you are getting confused!" He kissed her forehead as the movie began.

She would catch him staring at her and nudge his arm so he would focus on the movie and then he would do the same to her! They had such an amazing relationship with each other. they didn't want it to end.

The movie ended and Elizabeth said a few words. "I'm so happy that my movie brought a beautiful couple together. Can Anna and Skylar just come up onto the stage please!?" They both blushed and walked up. "I'm happy that you guys are really supportive of Kastin as you guys like to call it!" Anna laughed and stared up at Jesse. And out of the blue she said "You're such a weirdo!" and pulled him in for a kiss. Once again he went weak at the knees, weak in the mind and weak everywhere else. They exited the stage and she stared at him. "How does it feel knowing thousands of people know about us?" she asked. "It's the best feeling in the world!" he laughed and kissed her again. This time nobody saw it, as much as they didn't care to who saw. Nobody saw!