For A Fake Relationship?!

Everybody gasped and turned to the door.
Anna knew she would show up soon enough. Skylar can't do anything without her crawling into the situation.
"Stop the wedding!" Camp ran towards Skylar.
"Can't you see you're making a mistake? Can't you see you belong with me?"
"And Anna!" A small, but bold, voice piped up from the door. "Don't you see you belong with Brittany? Bechloe? Sendrick? Does that mean anything to you?" Elizabeth Banks said from the back of the hall.
"...no!" Kendrick sharply replied. "You want to ruin our wedding for a fake relationship? Yeh it's fake and I couldn't give a flying fu..."
"Wait?! So you don't care about me?!" Brittany stood up and shouted.
"No that's not what I'm saying!"
The crowd erupted into screams and shouts. Kendrick couldn't handle it anymore. So she picked up the end of her dress and ran out the hall. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. Camp smirked at Skylar as she got what she had wanted. He simply shook his head and ran after his girl.
"Anna wait!" He ran to her and caught her up. He turned her around,
"Baby, come on."
She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back.
"They just want to hurt you. I'm not going to let that happen."
She looked up at him and kissed him softly.
"I love you."
"More than Brittany?" He smartly replied.
"Nope," She smirked."I'm joking! I'm joking. I love you more than anybody else in the world...ok maybe not Beyoncé."
Skylar chuckled and held her hand.
"Come on." He said, "we've got a wedding to attend."
"Wait," Anna stopped. "Can't we get married out here? In the snow? With nobody to stop us?"
Skylar smiled and tried to copy the vicars voice,
"You may kiss the bride." He said. They kissed passionately as the snow began to fall. They stared into each others eyes and kissed again.
"I love you Mrs Astin."
"I love you too but I'll keep my surname, thank you."
He smiled and kissed her one last time.