Things can be easily forgotten about!

"A table for 2 please!", they sat down and ordered drinks. "You know this is our first official date." Skylar said grabbing Anna's hand. "Well," she answered, "we've been together, what, 5 days? I wasn't expecting a date everyday!" she said chuckling to herself. "If we had enough hours in the day, I would take you on dates everyday. But I think you would get sick of me sooner or later!" Skylar kissed her hand as Anna stopped him and lifted his head up. "If you are going to kiss me, just kiss my lips! My hands are probably dirty!" she insisted and gave him a quick peck on the lips before the drinks came.

"I'll be back in a minute, I just need to use the bathroom!" she said and kissed him before leaving. "If the food comes don't eat mine as well!" She strolled off to the toilets leaving Skylar alone.

"Oh so you're on a date now are you? We never went on a date you know that!?" Camp, as expected, was standing next to Skylar. "I hated having to give you away, you know that?" Skylar looked away and saw Kendrick walking back over. He told her to hurry but was stopped as Camp pulled him closer for a lovely big kiss. Anna stood and stared at the event that was happening, tears rushed down her cheeks as she turned and stormed out.

She sat outside with her head in her hands thinking of what she ever did to deserve this. She didn't do anything at all to do this. She thought she felt loved by the guy she's wanted every sense they auditioned for Beca and Jesse together . She felt a connection from the very start and now he was just throwing it out the window. As if it couldn't get any worse the rain began to pour she was about to pick up her phone when she heard shouting from extremely near by.

"I don't want to be with you! You don't care about anybody but your stupid self! I don't care if I ended your marriage that was your choice!" "But I still love you!" "Yeah well that's where we are different isn't it! I'm sorry if I want to be with somebody I share a connection with, I'm sorry that I feel like she is better at being flattering and being funnier than you! It's my choice and I choose her! I choose the 5'2, brunette, with the best sense of humour and the beautiful smile! Oh and she's much better kisser than you!" Skylar stormed around the corner to see the girl that he loved more than anything else in the world. He'd let her down all because of one stupid person that was jealous of their relationship and chemistry.

"Look I..." he stuttered. "I heard what you said, you didn't mean a word of it though!" she said soaking from the rain and her tears kept pouring. "You said I was a better kisser but kissed another woman?! Smooth move Astin, smooth move!" she turned and looked the other way waiting for her taxi to come. "Look, just hear me out!" Skylar moved closer to her and turned her around to face him. She didn't look at him because she knew she would crumble at just one glance at his beautiful dark eyes. "I understand why you would want to be mad at me! But I didn't mean any of it! She saw you come over and wanted to end things there and then! I wouldn't lay a finger on another girl when I'm in a relationship with a beautiful girl like you. So what I'm trying to say is, she was all over me! I wouldn't dare kiss her again! She's a horrible kisser!" As much as she hated to admit it, this made Anna smile. She knew everything coming out of his mouth was true and just to top it all off, he was wearing white. She just stared at his muscles until he pulled her head up. He kissed her forehead as she sobbed into his chest. "I love you Skylar, I am deeply sorry. I thought you wanted her back, then I didn't know what to say I just froze and I..." Skylar did what his beautiful girlfriend would do in this situation. He gave her a passionate kiss to just shut her up. "You don't have to tell me what I already know Anna!"

They walked back home as Anna's taxi never showed up. They held hands and laughed walking down the street, Skylar's hair was completely flattened by the pouring rain, no hair gel could solve this bad hair style! "Hey!" Anna said as she stopped and faced Skylar, "Is it true that all kisses are a lot more romantic in the rain?" She said looking at his eyes as they sparkled even on the darkest of nights! "I think so, would you like to test that theory?" he said pulling her in for a kiss not letting her answer the question he just asked. She rapped her arms around his neck and he held her waist. They kissed for a good 5 minutes and smiled in between each kiss until they were stopped by a beam of light! (No they haven't died and the heavens are opening up!) "Get in you two!" Brittany said as she winded down her window, "You must be freezing cold out there and I'm happy to see you two made up! Yeah Camp text me her whole plan. How she would wait until you left and then kiss Skylar and then..." "Are you going to let us in or not?" Anna giggled. "I am literally freezing tits off out here!" "Oh I'm sure Skylar can warm them up for you!" she said with a very strange look on her face. The, I haven't had sex for about 3 months, kind of look. Anna climbed into the car and Skylar followed just staring at his beautiful girlfriend. He thought to himself, "I can't believe I waited so long to actually make my move with her. She's the most amazing thing I've ever seen and I just wanted to kiss her and make lo..." "SKYLAR!" "Sorry what did I do now?!" "You're staring at my boobs, like full on concentration face sort of staring!" Anna giggled and directed his eyes up. "Sorry I was just thinking." "About?" "About how I just want to apologize for actually waiting so long to make my move with you and just not showing ANY connection whatsoever to you and..." And Anna being Anna shut him up by kissing him passionately before getting out of the car for her house. "You can stay over if you want Sky!" Anna said with a slight twinkle in her right eye. "Sure why not?" he said darting out of the car. "Thanks Britt!" Skylar waved her goodbye as they sat on the couch.

"Hey so when's your audition for The Last 5 Years?" Skylar heard the news about her getting asked to star in the Broadway classic. "Two Thursdays from now."

They sat and watched movies all night and Skylar got a message from Adam telling him about the friends marathon they were going to have with the guys. And Skylar being Skylar couldn't turn down that offer.

They kissed goodbye and before he left he sang a few words.

Goodbye until tomorrow

Goodbye till I recall how to breathe

And I have been waiting

I have been waiting for you!

Anna laughed at how much of an idiot he was making himself out be and couldn't help but join in wth him.

So goodbye until tomorrow!

Goodbye until my feet touch the floor (Skylar commented how that wouldn't happen anytime soon because of her tiny little body! ;))

And I will be waiting

I will be waiting!

Goodbye until tomorrow

Goodbye until the rest of my life

And I have been waiting

I have been waiting for you

Waiting for you

Waiting for you

She stared into his eyes and kissed him goodbye. "I love you Sky!" she said before he left. "Not as much as I love you Kendrick!" he replied and kissed her once again.