I feel safe in your arms!

As Christmas night came, the Astin family and Anna set in the back garden around the campfire. They ate marshmallows and shared stories. Skylar would tell his parents how amazing Anna was and she would embarrass him by telling them a dorky story about their son. 

They laughed and then all went silent Skylar pulled out his guitar and said, "It wouldn't be a good campfire without a song right?" He began to sing,

"Teardrops in your hazel eyes I can't believe I made you cry, 

It feels so long since we've went wrong,

But you're still on my mind,

Never meant to break your heart, sometimes things just fall apart,

So here's one night, to make it right,

Before we say goodbye."

Anna smiled and joined in with him,

"So wait up, wait up,

Give me one more chance,

To make up, make up,

I just need one last dance."

Skylar took over and realised how much the next two lines related to there time on the set.

"Freshman year I saw your face,

Now it's graduation day."

She smiled and put her hand on his lap. She joined in for the rest of the verse.

"Said we'd be friends until the end,

Can start again,

So wait up, wait up,

Give me one more chance,

To make up, make up,

I just need one last dance."

The rest of the Astin family began to join in with the beautiful moment and they sang along with the pair.

"I heard you're heading east, so lets just make our peace,

So when you think of me,

You'll smile and I'll smile,

So wait up, wait up,

Give me one more chance,

To make up, make up,

I just need one last dance,

So wait up, wait up,

Give me one more chance,

Just one song then I'll move on,

Give me one last dance,

I just need one last dance, with you!"

Anna and Skylar stared into each other's not caring about the others around them. They smiled at one another as the family all walked inside and called it a day.

Anna and Skylar both got ready for bed and headed back downstairs to watch a film. It was tradition for the Astin family to watch a film of the guests choice. Anna looked directly at Skylar and said "The Breakfast Club!"

They cuddled up with each other on the sofa and watched the movie. Skylar couldn't help but notice that Anna was singing along. He smiled and cuddled with her even more. "Don't you forget you about me!" she sang. "I won't!" he said, capturing her lips as she looked up at him, she was embarrassed that she caught him singing to, quote, 'they're song'. "You weren't supposed to hear me singing!" she stuttered. "Well I did and it was beautiful." he said stroking her hair. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you any sooner then I did. You still look hot with a black eye though." He said making her laugh a little. "It's fine," she said holding his hand. "I feel so safe in your arms. I was in shock so if you had of came earlier I wouldn't have spoken a single word to you." "But he wouldn't have hurt you then. I would rather have you never speak to me ever again than see you hurt. It heart my heart seeing you lie there helplessly, I thought I'd lost you!" he said staring at her beautiful blue eyes. "I really wanted to he..." Anna shut him up with her usual ways. She looked up to see that everybody had left the room and gone to bed. She sat up and rested her head on his shoulder. "What should we watch now?" she asked scrolling through the TV guide. "50 shades of Grey!" he said making her stare at him with a very concerned look. "I'm kidding!" he said laughing at the little face she just pulled. "Oh thank God for that!" she scrolled through. "Hey look. Pitch Perfect." "Sounds good to me."

They recreated the entire film, word for word, it got to the Finals and Skylar said "Bet you can't rap like Utkarsh!" "You are underestimating me Sky!" she sang the rap word for word perfect.

The trick that I'll attempt will blow your mind

Pick a verse, any verse I'll hypnotize you with every line

I'll need a volunteer how about you with the eyes

Come on down to the front, sit right here and don't be shy

So come one, come all and see the show tonight

Prepared to be astounded no ghosts or poltergeists

You know I'm no Pinocchio and never told a lie

So call me mister magic man I float on cloud 9

"Boom!" she said boasting. "That was really hot. You know that?" he said grabbing her by the waist. She pushed him off. "We haven't reached that part yet!" she said getting ready for her dance.

Skylar tried to copy behind her but just got completely lost on every move. Anna laughed at him and as the song finished she walked of, what they called, the stage and recreated their favourite scene.

"I told you, endings are the best, part!" he said.

"You're such a weirdo!" she said capturing his lips. They kissed and imagined they were filming the movie again. He remembered the very first feelings he had for her and she remembered the moment she had been waiting for since they met at the auditions.

 "Recreating this with you is amazing." she said with her arms still wrapped around his neck. He picked her up and placed her on the sofa. "Can I change the ending?" he said taking off his clothes. "Anything for you, have I ever said how much I like your abs?" she said doing the same. "Nope. I don't think you have!" he said kissing her passionately.

This was the thing Anna was missing, somebody who can love her and treat her with respect. Skylar did both of those things and more, he cared for her, he protected her and he always looked good doing it. She felt safer when she was around him. She knew he would never do anything to hurt her, he would do anything to keep her with him forever.

Skylar knew he was doing the right thing as to being with Kendrick, he loved her for so many reasons, too many to name. She made him laugh, she had a perfect smile, she was an amazing kisser, her body was off the charts stunning, she loved him, she cared for him and her voice was just out of this world.

They were just perfect together, can't you tell?!

Songs mentioned - R5 - One last dance, B.O.B - Magic

Movies mentioned - The Breakfast Club (1985), Pitch Perfect (2012)