Even On A Plane!

"Anna hurry up, run, the plane is almost about to leave!" Skylar shouted running towards the plane. He laughed and gave her a piggy back as she couldn't run that fast. She laughed and played with his hair as he carried her on his back. He felt her smiling into the back of his head.
As they reached the plane he put her down and let her get on before him. It was then they saw her, in the corner of their eyes. She was sitting there, with him. That just made it 10 times worse.
"Ignore them." Anna said sitting down. "but just remember who you're dating ok?" She said nudging him and putting her headphones on. He smiled and put her head on his chest. "I just can't forget about you!" She laughed and kissed his chest before closing her eyes and listening to her music. "remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen." She sang in a whisper.
She finally fell asleep with Skylar still cradling her head. Until she was woken by Skylars voice. "Anna wake up somebody wants to talk to you." She sat up to see a young girl standing at the end of her chair.
"Hello Anna! My sister over there really loves your work and my bug brother has a huge crush on you! I was the only brave enough to come and speak to you." This little girl must have been about 7 years old as she had pigtails and a cute little cat shirt. Anna stood up and went to see this little girl's brother and sister. Her brother sat there and stared and her sister was lost for words. Anna laughed and sat next to her brother. "Hey!" She said to him. "H-h-hey!" He said staring directly at her. "You're like super c-c-"
"Cute?"
"Yeh that!"
Anna smiled, kissed his cheek and went to sit next to the older sister. She smiled and asked "erm can i post something on my SnapChat to prove I'm with you?"
Anna smiled and nodded. The young girl took out her phone and said "guys you aren't going to believe this but Anna Kendrick is sitting right next to me!" Anna popped her head into the camera and said, "believe it sunshine!" They made another snap of them singing together to prove it was her because there are a lot of haters!

Anna walked back to her seat after about 30 minutes with the lovely family and saw an unwanted visitor sitting in her seat playing with Skylars hair as he looked the other way trying to make her go away. Kendrick cleared her throat and gave her a death stare. "I believe that is my seat." She said staring at her until she moved and whispered "You still love me and everybody knows it." She sat back down next to Ben and kept staring at them as Anna asked "What the hell was that about? You looked so impressed!" She sat down and placed her headphones around her neck. He shrugged and rested his head back. "I'm sorry, she just doesn't know how to leave me alone! I don't understand why she finds me so attractive!" He said looking over at his girlfriend who's jaw had dropped to the floor. "You don't understand we she finds you attractive? You have a beautiful smile, beautiful eye, a perfect singing voice and don't even get me started about your abs! They are on a who-" He shut her up with kiss.
"I guess you can see where she is coming from!" He said smiling whilst his forehead was resting against hers. She nodded her head and kissed him softly. They both put on headphones and listened to, well I bet you can guess which songs! They held hands and she rested her head on his chest. He kissed her head softly and moved closer to her, pulling up the ark rest so they could snuggle with each other and sleep in each others arms, even on a plane!