Trespass

A/N: Thank you so much for 1,000 reads! For being amazing readers, I'm giving you a longer chapter which really should be two but I'm way overdue for an update and it doesn't work as well in two parts. Also if you haven't noticed I just name my chapters songs that sound cool with the chapter, they usually have nothing to do with the plot. Anyway, enjoy and please vote/comment because I love the feedback.

P.S - The Namjin song on the side KILLS me. They're my weakness.

---------

"Where the hell is my phone?" Jimin sighed. This was the third time it had rung but he had no idea where it was. Jungkook was at the convenience store down the street so Jimin was by himself for the first time in almost two weeks. It rang two more times before he found it in plain sight in the living room.

"Hello?" He answered without looking at who was calling first.

"Were you asleep?"Jin asked through the other end of the phone.

"No, I uh- couldn't find my phone."

"You what? Namjoon shush. Hold on Jimin." Jimin waited as he heard muffled voices arguing.

"Where the hell have you been?" Namjoon now had control of the phone, "We've called you like six times."

"Three times." Jimin corrected him, "I couldn't find my phone."

"Of course you couldn't. Anyway, are you coming tonight?"

"Tonight? What's tonight?" Jimin racked his brain but got nothing.

"Our show? Jimin I swear you live on a different planet sometimes." The sound of skin making contact and an 'ow' heard. Jimin assumed it was Jin smacking Namjoon for being rude. Those two acted like an old married couple.

"That's tonight? I totally forgot." Jimin plopped onto the couch, hitting his elbow off the arm. Damn, that hurt.

"You're welcome for reminding you. So are you coming?" Namjoon tried again.

"Of course I am! This is a huge show for you guys. I wouldn't miss it." Namjoon and Jin were a hip hop duo in the underground scene, a pretty popular one. Namjoon rapped and Jin sang, making them an incredible combination.

"Is that Jungkook kid still around?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. I liked him, he seemed cool. Keep him around; he seems good for you so far. You never told me how you met him?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later." Jimin tried avoiding that conversation.

"You better. Well I've gotta go, I'll put you and Jungkook on the guest list so you don't have to pay. Doors are at eight."

"Sounds good, see you then." Jimin hung up after Namjoon and Jin said goodbye. He glanced up at the clock; it was only three. What was he going to do with five hours?

Would Jungkook even want to go? He probably isn't too fond of friends after the last time he met them. I should've asked him first. Jimin wasn't used to having to plan with someone else. Living with Jungkook still had somethings to adjust to. Jimin had never had a roommate; he'd always been on his own.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized how truly bizarre his living situation was. Jungkook walked up to his car in the middle of the night and tried to have sex with him. It was almost humor-able. For all Jimin knew, Jungkook could have stolen all his stuff and took off. Jimin was thankful he didn't though. As weird as the situation may have been, he was thankful. Jungkook was almost like a blessing and Jimin desperately needed one.