Congratulations

Jimin couldn't believe the lanky brunette standing in front of him.

"Why are you here." Jimin asked.

"Namjoon said you invited me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the barely elder boy.

"Why would I do that." Jimin scoffed.

"Because I'm your best friend maybe?" Jimin just laughed.

"N-"

"Okay, enough you two." Namjoon butted in, stopping this from progressing further, "I invited Taehyung here because everyone is sick of you two not getting along. We barely even see Jimin anymore."

"So cut the shit, this is ridiculous and neither of you will swallow your pride and apologize so we're forcing you to do so." Jin said, surprising everyone with his word choice.

Jungkook didn't say anything, just sat on the arm of the couch and watched the scene unfold in front of him.

"This is a joke." Jimin laughed, throwing his head back in amusement.

"Clearly he's too immature to handle his own actions so I really don't see the point of me being here." Taehyung said. But before he could leave, Namjoon blocked the front door and shook his head.

"Where's your precious Hoseok?" Jimin questioned mockingly.

"He's coming. He worked late last night and is sleeping in. Not that you care."

"Probably working that pole." Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh nothing." Jimin plastered the world's biggest and brightest fake smile onto his face.

"Enough. Both of you." Jin cut in, his voice stern. Jimin and Taehyung quieted instantly; Jin was scary when he got angry.

"We're putting an end to this right now. Both of you sit on the couch and shush." Taehyung and Jimin hung their heads low as they did the walk of shame to the couch. Jimin sat beside Jungkook and leaned his head against his arm with a sigh.

"Was this your idea?" Jimin whispered.

"I'm doing this for you." Jungkook replied before walking to the other side of the room.

"Okay. What the fuck is going on with you two?" Namjoon said, he and Jin standing in front of the couch with their arms crossed over their chests. Jungkook hung in the doorway between the living room and kitchen.

"Jimin's being childish." Taehyung said.

"And Taehyung is being a dick." Jimin replied.

"That's the thing. You're both being assholes. This started over something stupid." Namjoon said, "I don't understand why you two hate each other's boyfriends."

"I never said that." Jimin spat out, not saying anything about Namjoon calling Jungkook his boyfriend.

"I'm pretty sure you did."

"Whatever."

"And Taehyung, what did Jungkook ever do to you? I don't understand what you have against him? He's been nothing but nice and he's been great to Jimin." Jin said.

"Whatever." Taehyung mimicked Jimin's previous response.

"It doesn't matter what happened anymore. It happened. Can you please just move on from it?"

"Not until he apologizes."

Taehyung sighed.

"Jimin. I'm as sick of this as everyone else. I'm sorry for what I said, okay? I don't even know Jungkook and I haven't made an effort to either though I should've. Can we please just move on from this?"