Error

"I mean I'm not saying you can't drink but I mean you're barely nineteen." Jimin said, running his free hand over the back of Jungkook's while his other one gripped the steering wheel.

"I wasn't planning on it. I didn't need you worrying about me all night and not enjoying yourself." Jungkook glanced over at the elder who was looking at the road ahead of him, "But you are the one who bought me a drink a few weeks ago when we were at the club."

"Yeah, but we were in public. I figured you wouldn't get drunk or anything. This is different; everyone's gonna get trashed. I'd just rather you didn't take part in it. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung can be awful once there's enough alcohol in their system. Yoongi on the other hand has no limit."

"Okay Dad, I'll be responsible." Jungkook mocked. Jimin rolled his eyes, putting his second hand on the steering wheel.

"I'm joking, Jimin. Thank you for caring." Jungkook took Jimin's hand off the wheel once again, interlacing their fingers and resting them on the center console for the rest of the drive.

"I apologize ahead of time for whatever Namjoon's going to say that'll offend you. He's drunk and doesn't mean it." Jimin said as he parked the car. Jungkook raised an eyebrow in questioning.

"He's a bit problematic, he always says offensive or extremely dumb things when he's drunk." Jungkook just nodded. He can't be that bad, I've probably heard worse before. J-Hope is the one that scares me.

"Ready?" Jimin asked, grabbing the six pack of beers and the bottle of vodka from the backseat, "Wait." Jimin leaned forward, connecting his lips with the younger. Jungkook was taken by surprise but soon kissed back before Jimin pulled away.

"I'm gonna miss those lips tonight." Jimin said, stealing another quick kiss before getting out of the car and making the journey up to the fourth floor to Jin and Namjoon's apartment.

The door opened on the first knock, Namjoon greeting them with a much too-toothy smile and a drink in hand, "Hello!" He yelled, making both boys at the door jump.

"Already buzzed, wonderful." Jimin said, shoving past him to put the drinks down in the kitchen.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung yelled as Jimin passed through the living room.

"Hi, Tae." Jimin waved, "I can see you've had a good amount already too."

"We've been waiting for you! I missed you!" Taehyung threw an arm around his boyfriend who seemed to be chugging the drink he currently had.

"We would've been here sooner but we had to stop to pick up drinks and someone took forever in the shower." Jimin side-eyed Jungkook who just grinned at him.

"Well that's okay! You're here now so the party can start!"

"Seems like you already started." Jimin laughed.

"Thank god you brought vodka. I needed that." Jin sighed, taking the bottle from him.

"For what?" Jimin grabbed a beer from the six pack and grabbed a soda from the fridge for Jungkook.

"You'll see, now out." Jin shoved him out of the kitchen.

"Rude."

"Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked, settling down on the couch.

"Couldn't tell you. The last time I saw him he asked us for money. I invited him tonight but he said he was busy." Namjoon shrugged.

"Weird, he asked me for money too. Is everything alright with him?"

"You're asking me? I don't think I've had a full conversation with him since our show. Something about him has been really off lately." Jimin thought about Namjoon's words. It really wasn't like Yoongi to not talk to Namjoon.