Good Luck

That was it. Jungkook had had enough of it. This cold war between Jimin and Taehyung was going to drive him insane. He had to do something about it. Jimin's been avoiding his friends for a week and a half now and it was taking a toll on him. Jungkook adored Jimin but he needed to have his other friends back. They had history and know everything there is to know about each other. He's not going to lose all of his friends because of some stupid dispute over Jungkook which had gotten way out of hand. Both Jimin and Taehyung were at fault now.

While Jimin was in the shower, Jungkook put his plan into action. The day before, Jimin and Jungkook were lounging on the couch when a movie came on and Jimin instantly turned the television completely off.

"Why'd you shut it off?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh, Taehyung and I always used to watch this movie together. No big deal, just brings back memories I'd rather not bring up." Jimin shrugged it off, though clearly he was affected by it.

That's when Jungkook decided enough was enough. If Jimin wasn't going to make the first move, Jungkook would.

So the following day he finds himself the farthest away possible from the bathroom he could get in the apartment with Jimin's phone and made a call.

"Hello?"

"Namjoon, hi. This is Jungkook."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"I'm not sure how to say this." Jungkook paused, "But I've had enough of Jimin and Taehyung fighting."

"You and me both." Namjoon chuckled, "What are we gonna do?"

"Well I had an idea."

Jungkook and Namjoon began putting discussing their plan of action.

"That could defi-"

"Joonie, are you coming back to bed? Our bed's freezing without you." A voice called on the other end of the phone. A male voice to be specific.

Jungkook wasn't sure what to do, the voice sounded exactly like Jin's. He knew he wasn't supposed to hear that. But what's wrong with that? It is cold out and sleeping in the same bed helps keep you warm. Yeah, that's it.

Static was heard and Jungkook assumed Namjoon was covering his phone to muffle the conversation he and Jin were holding. After a few moments, Namjoon placed the phone against his cheek once again.

"Anyway." Namjoon tried to act like Jungkook hadn't heard any of that when they both knew he did.

"Uh, I think we've basically got everything planned out and I should probably hang up before Jimin gets out of the shower."

"Yeah. Good idea. I'll see you tomorrow." Namjoon said and they exchanged an awkward farewell before hanging up. Well that was weird.

Jungkook put Jimin's phone back just in time; Jimin walked out of the bathroom in only a towel as Jungkook sat down in the living room. As Jimin crossed the apartment to his bedroom, Jungkook stole a few glances. Jimin could feel his eyes on him and swung his hips a little when he walked; the towel threatening to fall off. Jungkook thought he was going to have a heart attack.

"What should we do today?" Jungkook asked as Jimin went from his bedroom to the kitchen after he got dressed.

"Dunno. Just hang around as usual." Jimin answered. Jungkook rolled his eyes. The elder hadn't left the house in three days. He needed to go out and do something rather than sitting around watching crappy TV movies all day.

"Why don't we go for a walk?" The younger suggested. Jimin entered the living room with a bag of chips and shook his head.

"I'd rather stay here with you all day." Jimin sat beside Jungkook and leaned into him. Jungkook sighed, wrapping an arm around the elder in defeat.