Fire

"Give me the remote back." Jimin rolled his eyes at the younger's antics.

"Make me." Jungkook stuck out his tongue. Jimin contemplated his statement for a second before raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

Before Jungkook could react, Jimin had him pinned on his back on the couch, hovering above him. Jimin sat up, straddling Jungkook. He slowly leaned into as if he were going to kiss Jungkook but paused just before their lips meant. Jungkook could feel Jimin's breath on his lips.

"What'd you say?" The elder said in a low voice with a smirk still on his face. Jungkook couldn't stand it any longer and crashed his lips on Jimin who instantly kissed back. Usually their kisses began sweetly but something was different. The kiss was hungry, both boys couldn't get enough of each other. Hands roamed freely; Jimin gripping Jungkook's hips harshly. Jungkook shivered under his touch, pulling on the back of Jimin's hair in effort to get them closer.

"Jimin." Jungkook breathed and Jimin's lips left his mouth and traveled down his neck. Jimin slid his hands up the younger's shirt, rubbing his hands along Jungkook's abdomen. His kisses traveled down to his collarbone, sucking on the skin until he was satisfied with the formed red spot before kissing back up his neck. He kissed behind Jungkook's ear, making the younger melt into his touch. Bingo. Jimin chuckled, kissing the spot a few more times. He loved hearing the moans fighting their way out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Jimin growled in his ear, Jungkook whining in response. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's face, connecting their lips again. Jimin grinded his lower half into Jungkook who only became more grabby as the friction between them increased. His mouth opened as Jimin rubbed against him, Jimin taking the opportunity to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth. They fought for dominance for a moment only before Jimin moved one of his hands from the younger's waist to the inside of his thigh and squeezed. Instantly, Jungkook gasped and Jimin took this as his chance to control.

He attacked Jungkook's neck once again, covering it in little red bites that would soon turn a dark purple as he inched his hand further and further up Jungkook's thigh. The younger was a shuddering mess under him in anticipation. Jimin chuckled before his hand reached his destination and he swore he saw Jungkook's eyes roll back into his head as Jimin's hand came in contact with his clothed crotch.

"Fuck" Jungkook breathed, hips bucking upwards. Jimin smiled before kissing Jungkook once before meeting his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. Jungkook nodded, unable to make words come out.

"Anything for my Jungkook." Jimin smiled before reaching for the zipper of the younger's jeans.

"As much as I love these jeans on you they'd be even better on the flo-"

"Jimin we have to talk about Yoon- well fuck we walked in at the worst possible time." Taehyung threw the door open, his face slightly mortified.

"Tae, could you knock first?" Jimin jumped up off Jungkook, running a hand through his hair.

"I have a key, remember? Plus I'm used to you living alone. You never got any action so I usually would just walk in. Guess that's gotta end." Taehyung said.

"I'm guessing you two were a little busy." Jin said, Namjoon erupting into a fit of laughter with Hoseok.

"And it looks like Jiminie's really excited to see us." Taehyung chuckled, Jimin sitting down and grabbing a pillow to cover himself, Jungkook doing the same.