Oasis

"Are we really doing this?" Jungkook looked up at the familiar neon blinking lights from the back seat of Taehyung's beat up Corolla.

"We're really doing this. It's for Yoongi." Jimin said, placing his hand on Jungkook's thigh to help calm his nerves. 

"Never thought I'd come back to this place." Hoseok sighed from the passenger seat, "Wonder if any of the old crew still works here."

"Guess we're about to find out." Jungkook whispered as Taehyung and Jimin practically pulled their boyfriends into the beat up red-bricked building. It was early enough in the day that there wouldn't be anyone in the club yet, or so the two couples were hoping. The red velvet ropes created a maze to the main entrance where a bouncer stood playing on his phone in front of a grand red double door.

"I'm gonna have to see so- Holy shit, J-hope?" The brunette bouncer laughed and instantly pulled Hoseok into a bone-crushing hug, "I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?"

"I'm good. How've you been Jaebum?"

"I mean I'm still here so things could be worse. Where the hell have you been in the last year? We've missed you!" Jaebum punched Hoseok playfully in the arm, causing Hoseok to stumble backwards a little into Taehyung.

"I went back to Korea for a bit. Family stuff, you know how that goes." Hoseok chuckled.

"Well it's great to see you again, welcome home. Hey, where's that Jungkook kid that always hung around? He was a good kid." Jimin smiled at the compliment Jungkook had received and interlocked his fingers with the younger's.

"He's actually right here." Hoseok nodded towards Jungkook who rocked back and forth nervously.

"No way. Damn, you've grown up. It's nice to see you." Jaebum smiled, "And who's this?" he motioned towards Jimin.

"This is my boyfriend Jimin." Jungkook squeezed Jimin's hand. He hadn't called Jimin his boyfriend aloud yet and the word fell so effortlessly from his mouth, "And this is Hoseok's boyfriend, Taehyung."

"Well any boyfriends of Hoseok and Jungkook are more than welcome, I hope you guys have good night."

"You too, Jaebum. It was nice catching up." Hoseok smiled, leading the other three into a dimly lit club with red velvet on the walls that matched the door they'd just entered.

"Holy shit, Hoseok I kno-"

"Welcome to the Red Door. What can I get for you?" A bartender on the other side of the room shouted over the music and Taehyung. Hoseok immediately recognized the voice and made his way towards the bar to sit down.

"The usual please." Hoseok sat down at the bar, the bartender turning around to face him with a confused look before his eyes lit up.

"J-Hope? No way." The bartender instantly out down the towel in his hand and leaned over the counter to grab Hoseok's face.

"In the flesh, Mark. I know you've always thought I was cute but I'm taken." Hoseok stuck his tongue out. The other three sat down at the bar beside him.

"What who's the lucky guy? Is it Jungkook after all this time?" Mark put his head in his hands and leaned close to Hoseok. Nobody spoke but Jungkook started laughing.

"Who are- no freaking way. Jungkookie!" The blond sprinted around the bar to engulf Jungkook in a hug, "Where the hell have you two been? We've missed you so much around here. Wait, who are you two?" Mark spluttered out.

"Funny story actually. This is Taehyung and that's Jimin. They're best friends and somehow Jungkook and I ended up dating them and crossing paths again. Bizarre really." Hoseok joked.