Apology

"Why do I have to come with you exactly?" Jungkook questioned.

"Because I want you to be there."

"Jimin, Taehyung and I don't exactly get along."

"Well here's your chance, Kook please." Jimin pleaded, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Alright fine." Jungkook sighed, rolling his eyes.

"But you need a shower, you're starting to stink up the bed." A fully clothed Jimin was standing beside a barely clothed Jungkook who hadn't moved from their bed for the better half of a week or so. The whole room was beginning to smell.

"Only if you shower with me." Jungkook winked.

"Jungkook, get your ass out of bed."

"Fine. But I'll miss you."

"Sure you will."

Jungkook took a little more convincing before he finally got up and proceeded to go into the bathroom. Jimin waited until the water was on to text Taehyung that their plan was in motion.

Jungkook emerged from the bathroom forty minutes later wearing a black beanie and a  loose white button up shirt with jeans.

"Can I wear your boots?" Jungkook asked, picking up a tan pair of Timberlands by the door. Jimin nodded, not looking up from his phone.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked as he put his shoes on.

"Yeah let me ju- wow you look hot." Jimin paused to take in the boy in front of him.

"I do? I just grabbed whatever."

"Well you're super hot." Jimin said.

"Thank you? You know, you're pretty cute yourself." Jungkook smiled at Jimin's green sweater, "And have I ever told you how great your thighs are?"

"Shut up and get in the car, when did you become such a smart ass?" Jimin asked as they left the apartment.

"Since you kissed me you let out the beast." Jungkook laughed.

"The question is how do I put it back?"

The drive over way incredibly affectionate including a kiss at every light or stop sign and constant hand holding or some form of contact from Jungkook. He seemed overly happy which honestly scared Jimin. He'd been in such a slump since the night a Namjoon and Jin's but his sudden change of mood was a bit concerning. Jimin had a bad feeling in his stomach on how this day was going to go. He really didn't want Jungkook to think he'd betrayed his trust.

They arrived quickly, Taehyung's apartment only being a few minutes away. The pair exited the car and began to climb the stairs and with every step they took Jimin became more and more nervous about what was about to occur.

"We're here!" Jimin yelled, opening the door.

"Jiminie! Jungkook, welcome!" Taehyung smiled.

"Taehyung, who's here?" Hoseok appeared from the hallway and his eyes widened with shock. Jungkook immediately went for the door but Jimin shut it before he could leave.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"You two need to talk." Jimin said, running a hand up and down Jungkook's arm before Jungkook backed away.

"Why are you doing this?" Jungkook questioned, instantly becoming afraid. Jimin knew he didn't want to talk to him.

"It's only fair." Taehyung said.