Chapter Ten

Sorry it took so long ):

Warning: Graphic Language and Sexual Content

Chapter Ten

The ride home was filled with tension. Neither one of us said anything, we just sat in silence except for the small whimpering noises that Cam was making.

I wanted to comfort him and tell him that everything was going to be okay, but as much as I wanted to ease my little mate's pain, my wolf was too close to the surface. I'm surprised that my steering wheel is still intact due to how hard I'm squeezing it.

I still couldn't comprehend how terrible Cam's parents actually were. They seemed almost down right evil. How can anyone treat someone the way that they treat Cam? It makes me sick. I would love for nothing more than to go back and rip them to pieces.

I realize that thinking about them is making my wolf more pissed as I take in deep breaths to try and calm myself down. Changing into a wolf while I was driving would probably not be beneficial to anyone.

We finally pull up at my house and I turn off my truck. Neither one of us make a move to get out of the truck. I let my head fall back against the seat and close my eyes. I needed to collect myself because I know my Cammie was going to need me. I didn't want to accidentally hurt him because I was pissed at his good for nothing parents.

I finally open my door and hop out the truck before walking around to the other side. I open Cam's door and he doesn't even acknowledge me. He's still just silently whimpering to himself. I scoop him up in my arms and squeeze him to my chest.

He curls his little body into mines and I can feel my wolf settle down some more. Cam just has that affect on both of us. I place a kiss on his head and we walk towards the house.

Once we step foot on the porch, the front door opens and my mom goes to say something but then takes in our appearance. A look of worry crosses her face and she looks at me as if to ask what happened.

I just shake my head, meaning I'll tell her later. She seems to understand because she nods in agreement and holds the door open for us as I walk inside and make my way upstairs to our room.

I gently lay Cam on the bed. I gently remove his clothes and shoes, just leaving him in his briefs. He curls himself into a tiny ball after I'm done, and continues to whimper as tears roll down his cheek.

I quickly get undressed and slide in the bed on side of him. He automatically turns around and I pull him to me, pressing his body against mines and wrapping my arms around him.

He starts to sob hysterically into my chest. I can hear the pain in his voice and it's breaking my heart. I don't say anything to him. I just hold him to me as he lets all his pain and hurt out, just letting him know that I'm here for him.

Eventually he stops sobbing and goes back to his small whimpers. I pull away a little and caresses his cheek before lifting his chin so I can see his face.

His eyes are bloodshot and he still has tears in his eyes. His cheeks are tear stained and his lips are slightly chapped and red, probably from him biting on them as an attempt to keep the sobs at bay.

"My beautiful mate..." I whisper to him.

He shuts his eyes letting the tears in his eyes fall, "Why do you want me Lo? No one else does. I'm not good enough for you" he says in a low painful whisper.

My eyes widen as I say fiercely, "Don't you dare Cam! You're perfect for me. Don't you let them bring you down. They're horrible people. You didn't deserve anything that they said or did to you. You...you're amazing in every way."

"It just hurts. To think that my whole life has basically been a lie" he whimpers out.

"Well what we have isn't a lie. You're mines now Cam and I'll never let you go" I tell him while looking him in the eye.

He looks at my face, checking for any lies in my statement. Apparently he must not see any and he leans in and presses his sweet, plump, lips on mines.

I moan lowly as we begin to sensually move our lips against one another. I nibble on his bottom lip and lick on his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and I slide my tongue in.

He moans into the kiss as I turn us over so he's on top. He breaks the kiss, causing me to let out a small growl. He smiles and leans down and whispers in my ear "What was is you said you were going to do to me before we left the house Lo?"

I groan out loud and run my hands up and down his sides, "Believe me, I want to baby. But you're upset. You sure you want to do this? I don't want you to do this because of them..."

"Logan, I wanted you before we left and I want you now. This has nothing to do with them, just us. My body's been burning for you. I need you to relieve it."

I don't even say anything as I slam my mouth back to his. Soon he's whimpering for a different reason as we grind our bottom halves against each other roughly. I squeeze his ass and press him harder against me. He throws his head back and lets out a loud moan.

I run my hand up his flat stomach to his nipples. I pinch and twist them as he begins to moan my name and begs me to take him.

"How you want it baby?" I ask him huskily.

"Just like this Logan" he moans out.

I push him to the side so I can peel off my briefs and do the same to him. I go to grab his dick but he stops me, "No foreplay Lo, just fuck me. I need you."

He climbs back on top and rubs his bare ass against my hardness.

"But if I don't prepare you, it's going to hurt" I tell him, barely holding on.

"I know, I don't care. I'll get use to it. Please Logan!" He tells me desperately.

I know he says that this isn't about them, but I can tell a part of it is. Just by the way he's acting. He wants to feel the pain. But I decide not to say anything. If he needs me to do this, then I will.

I think he knows I know but that I understand as I nod my head. He sighs in relief as he sits up a little so I can line myself up with his hole. Without warning, he slams down on me, so I'm engulfed completely within him in seconds.

I moan out in shock as he yells in pain. I look at him and sure enough, I see him squeezing his eyes shut and taking deep breaths as he waits so that he can adjust to my size.

The thought 'Fuck, he's so tight' is the only thing that's running through my head right now.

After a little while, he starts to move himself up and down. I put my hands on his hips to help him lift himself up. Soon, he's slamming himself down on of me and I'm thrusting up to meet him. It's hard and rough, and it feels fucking fantastic.

"Fuck Cammie, you feel so good."

"Oh god Logan. Mmmm...ahh" he moans out as I pound up into him.

"Fuck, fuck, Lo I'm so close" he yells out.

I wrap my hand around his dick and start to pump in tune with my thrust.

"Ngghhhh...Ahhh LOGANNNN! Fuck Im cumming!"

As he cums, I feel him tighten around me and I can't hold it back. I continue to pound into him as I cum inside of him.

He falls down on my chest, exhausted. We're both breathing heavy and I have yet to remove myself from him.

"Can we just stay like this please?" He asks me a whisper.

I'm already half way asleep, "Yeah baby."

"I love you Logan."

"I love you too Cammie."

With that, we both drift off to sleep.