Chapter Seven

Warning: Graphic Language and Sexual Content

Chapter Seven

I jerked up from my sleep looking around the room to see what woke me up. A soft knock echoed through my room, I'm guessing for the second time as my mom opened the door. I let out a laugh as she came into view; she had her hands covering her eyes.

"Mom" I whispered out in a deadpan voice so she can know that she's being ridiculous "You can look."

K

She slowly moved her hand away from her eyes not believing me peaking through her fingers. When she noticed the look I was giving her, she moved her hands away from her face and giggled a little. She moved closer to the bed and looked down at Cam that was sleeping cuddled into my chest.

Her breath caught in her throat and she spoke the words that were running through my mind, "He's so beautiful baby boy."

I smiled down at his sleeping form, "He is" I agreed with her as I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

"The party starts in about an hour, I thought I would just wake you so you guys can start getting ready" my mom told me as she walked towards my bedroom door.

"Thanks mom" I replied as she walked out my room and silently closed my door.

I laid my head my back and pulled Cam to my chest and layed there for a couple minutes until I felt him start to wake. He looked up at me and smiled before saying, "that was probably the best sleep I've had in a while. My house is scary at night without anyone there."

My heart went out to my little mate because I know his parents aren't the greatest, "You never have to be alone again Cammie. You're mines and I'm never ever letting you go."

He smiled that gorgeous smile showing his beautiful straight white teeth, I felt my self get the chills.

"As much as I love this, we have to get ready for the party. My mom just came a little while ago to tell us the party starts in an hour" I tell him.

"Okay that's fine. Can I take a shower?" he asked me.

"Yeah babe, bathrooms right through there" I say pointing him to the bathroom door.

He nods his head and crawls off the bed. My eyes instantly follow him as he unintentionally sticks his cute little ass up in the air when he arches his back as he crawls. Once he gets off the bed and faces away from me and stretches, flexing his back muscles just standing there in his tight briefs. I let out a low growl as his when Cam didn't even flinch, I knew that he was teasing me.

He made an even greater mistake when he pulled off his briefs to show me that round sweet ass. I rapidly jumped off the bed and stalked towards him. He turned his head and his eyes got wide as he saw me coming towards him with that look in my eyes.

He turned around and stumbled back into the wall. As I reached him, I slammed by body against his, growling. I snuggled my face into his neck and breathed him in. I then nibbled on his ear before trailing my tongue down his throat, across his collar bone, and to the tip of his shoulder while snaking my hands around his chest and squeezing his ass with both hands.

I then trailed my hands up his toned stomach to caress his nipples as he moaned a little.

" You shouldn't tease me baby, I don't think I can handle it. I want you so bad." And to emphasize my point, I press my hard dick, still clad in boxers, against his. At his sharp intake of breath, I captured his sweet lips in a sensual kiss.

I'm not too sure how long we were kissing and rubbing up against each other before I finally pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

"You need to shower baby" I tell him.