Chapter Nine

Warning: Strong Language and Sexual Content

Chapter Nine

"Oh God, mmm that feels so good, fuck fuck fuck, keep going" I yell out as Cam slides my cock in and out of his hot mouth.

He takes it out his mouth with a pop and licks it up and down before sucking in the head of it like a freaking Popsicle.

This boy has the mouth of an angel. We were just laying here cuddling and kissing and all of a sudden shit got serious and we were getting hot and heavy.

Cam crawled in between my legs and began sucking me off, and who am I to complain, right?

"Shit Cam, I'm so close..." I moan out. He shoves my cock back down his throat while squeezing my ball-sack and I completely lose it.

"Ahhh shit I'm cumming" I tell him and he keeps going. I shoot down his throat. He continues sucking me until I'm drained and starting to go soft.

He runs to the bathroom and gets a cloth and cleans me up before he helps me pull my boxers up. He climbs back up and snuggles to my side. I wrap my arms around him, "That was awesome. What made you do that?"

He looks up with a wicked smirk on his face, one that gets my blood pumping all over again, "I can't help it; I want you in every way possible since last night. I've never felt like this before."

I laugh out loud and hug him closer to my side, "That's my fault, when I bit you; I injected my hormones into you so that when other wolves are by you they'll smell my scent on you. So you might have gotten some of my ...urges."

"Oh great, I'm a horndog now..." He mutters to himself, but I heard.

I gave him a fake hurt look loaded with fake tears "Did you just call me a dog?"

He looks at me and his eyes widen in horror, "I...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Lo...oh god I'm sorry...I'm a t...terrible person!"

I keep up the facade as he stutters through his apology. Then I let my wolfish grin appear on my face.

He looks confused for a second but then it dawns on him that I was joking, " You asshole!" He yells, "I thought I hurt your feelings!"

"Oh first I'm a dog and now I'm an asshole? I think you are going to have to pay for those insults Cammie" I tell him with an evil little smirk on my face.

"W...what you mean by pay?" He asks nervously.

I grab his sides and start tickling him. He starts to giggle and trying to get away. I can't help but laugh too because his laughter is so infectious.

"Say you're my princess!" I tell him.

"Neverrrr!" He shouts between giggles.

"Say it Cam! Say you're my princess!"

"Hehehe...N..noooo! Oh man I can't breathhhh! Stop Lo! Stoppp!"

"Say it and I will!"

"Okay okay! I'm your princess!"

I immediately stop tickling him and pull him onto my lap and wrap my arms around his waist while he rests his head on my chest. We just sit there in silence calming down and catching our breath. I rub my face into his blonde hair and just take in his scent. He smells so good. I could just eat him.

After a few minutes Cam spoke up, "I'm scared Logan."

"Why baby?"

"I don't know how my parents are going to react. They hate that I'm gay but this was something unexpected."