Chapter Eight

Warning: Mild Content/Mild language

Chapter Eight

When I opened my eyes, the sun was shining in my face. At first I was wondering why the hell it was so bright in my room, but then everything from last night rushed through my mind.

I smiled at the feeling coursing through my body. Me and Cam pretty much made love all night. Probably not as aggressive as the first time, but each time was still special. I felt myself shutter at the memory of him moaning underneath me for hours.

It doesn't seem like we only just met yesterday. It seems like I've known him my whole life. But I guess you can say that's what Mother Nature intended when she made wolf mates. They were your other half. And I know, as sappy as it sounds, they are your soul mate.

I look down at the boy in question, my beautiful mate, and knew that he was definitely my soul mate. I couldn't even begin to explain how happy I am that he's finally mines.

I just laid there holding him to me. I didn't want him to wake up because then I would have to let him go. Plus I knew that once he woke up, he would be sore. I would have to carry him like a princess all day, I though to myself, and a mischievous little smile came to face.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's a little creepy."

I jumped and had to hold in a girly scream. He just scared the crap out of me.

"Oh wow, did not know you we're up" I mumbled while looking down at him.

He giggled, "I know, you were off in your own little land thinking evil thoughts."

I gave him a sultry look as he stretched, uncovering his toned chest, "Or I was thinking sexual things I can to do to you."

"Oh no mister! I probably won't be able to walk from...uhh...you know..." he mumbled out as his cheeks flushed red.

I smiled that creepy smile again, "I know, I get to carry you like a princess!"

I had to laugh at the expression on his face, "I am not a girl!"

"Oh believe me, I know you we're not a girl, I was sucking your..." He squeaked and hurried up and slapped his hand over my mouth while his cute little face heated up more.

I couldn't help but laugh again even though it came out muffled since his hand was over my mouth still.

I pulled him on my lap as he took his hand off my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my lips to his. We moved our lips together lazily for a few moments as we just sat there wrapped up in each other.

After a little while I pulled away and placed my hand on his cheek, "I love you mate."

He smiled, "I love you too mate."

If I was a girl, I would have totally squeaked and jumped around like a kangaroo. But I'm not a kangaroo, I'm a wolf. A manly one, my wolf added in.

So like the manly wolf I am, I chocked back the emotion that hearing those words made me feel and pecked his lips again. Then I asked, "You want to go eat breakfast? I'm sure my mom has it waiting for us."

He nodded his head in agreement and I got out the bed and located our clothes that my mom must have left for us the previous night before the mating ceremony started. I started to get dressed, but when I noticed Cam made no movement to get out of bed, I turned around with a questioning look.

"I uhh...though you wanted to eat babe?" I asked him.

He had a small scowl on his face and his arms were crossed over his chest. He looked like a pissed off little kid.