Chapter 1

Chapter One

~

Rapunzel's POV

"Rapunzel, wake up... breakfast is ready!" I heard mother yell from the kitchen. But I was still too sleepy to wake up, so I just slept not wanting to wake up. Then I heard shuffling noises enter my room. Before I opened my eyes, mother was already standing there infront of my bed crossing her arms.

"Im going to the city to buy some things. Dont try or even think of leaving this tower and breakfast is in the table" mother said, "Yes, mother" I then stood up from my comfortable bed and went to the huge window seal and opened it and let my hair down so mother can go down from the tower we were in.

Mother bid farewell to me and was out of the tower and into the caves, I immediatly head over to the kitchen and went to the dining table and get something to eat which I recall mother told me where she left food.

After eating a delicious plate of breakfast I went to my painting supplies to start painting on the walls, which is a habit of mine, to get the boredom out of the way.

I painted a boy which is, I think, my age. He has white hair, a blue hoodie with frost around the end, brown pants which is fit and has strings around its calves supporting it, and a shepered,  question markish stick or staff.
I didnt really know why I painted a boy it just popped out of my mind. 

I went to the bookshelves to get a book to read in, and I think I read them twice or more already... while looking at books I already read I saw an unfamilliar book on one of the shelves, "What's this doing here?" I questioned to myself, "I think mother bought me this" I said to my chameleon, Pascal, who was on my shoulder staring at the book then at me and nodded.

It was intitled "The Guardians of Childhood" (A/N: This is a true book by William Joyce). I wondered who the guardians were but then again I can read the book to learn more about these Guardians and with that I immediatly read the book.

°

°

Jack's POV

Flying was so peaceful for me, the wind blowing in the sky and just being carefree. I was on my way to Jamie's house and play with him and his friends luckily it was winter in Burgess, my hometown and Jamie's hometown, my season of the year.

I was also spreading snow there cause of my guardian duties , it was like yesterday I became an official guardian but it has been already a year. Time does pass by quickly.

Finally, after flying through the cold wind, I finally reached Jamie's house and saw his friends: Pippa , Caleb, Claude, Monty and Cupcake and also his little sister Sophie.

"Jack!!" I was greeted by the kids who started throwing snowballs at me. I started throwing back and played for awhile until a hole from the ground opened from no where and out of the hole came out Bunnymund or who is famously known as The Easter Bunny, "We have to go, mate, North summoned us for a meeting at the Pole" Bunnymund then blurted out annoyed of my presence.

 All the kids 'awwhed' then pouted, "Do you really have to go, Jack?" Jamie asked with a sad expression plastered in his face, "Sorry guys but I really got to go, but I promise I'll come back" I said trying to lift there spirits. Saying goodbye to the kids, Bunnymund then tapped his foot or paw or whatever in the ground then we fell in the ground, we popped out at North's place then gathered ourselves around the globe.

"So what's the fuss all about" I asked while swinging my staff in my shoulders. North stepped infront of me jolly as ever.

He then spoke up, "We have good news..."

°

°

Hiccup's POV

"Hiccup! Where are ya, lad!?" my dad called out for me, I was flying with Toothless to get a breather, "Coming, dad!" I said back and landed softly to the ground, I got off Toothless and ran to my dad in the cottage where we live.

"Yeah, dad?" I asked while sitting in a chair. "We just got an alliance in Scotland!" he said hugging me in a bone crushing hug, "Great, dad! So why am I here?" I asked, puzzled on why dad told me, he doesn't really tell me much about are new alliance and Im not saying I dont care but why tell me this?... He then let go of me and looked at me with a smile on his face, 'Oh-uh this cant be good' I thought to myself before he spoke.

"Your going to marry the princess from Scotland in the DunBroch family!" he then hugged me again. I stood there stunned on what my dad said, I gathered all my strength to talk to my dad, "Wait, what?! Im not going to marry a princess I dont even know...! What about Astrid?" I talked back, which I think was a big mistake.

"You are going to marry the princess whether ya like it or not! And Astrid is okay with it she was the one who got the idea in the first place..." I was taken aback from what my dad said, Astrid was the  one who had this idea? Why? I stormed out of the cottage and called out for Toothless who immediatly came down from who knows where, we set of flying away from my dad or anyone from Berk especially Astrid who betrayed me...  

°

°

Merida's POV

 "Mother!! I dont want to get married with a wee viking!!" I shouted back at my mother who forced me to marry a viking from Berk. "But, Merida! Its a princess duty to marry a suitor" mom said back keeping herself calm and her posture neat.

"Urhg!" I got my bow and arrow and went to get Angus who was in the stable eating hay. I got out of the castle and heard my mum shout for my name I ignored it, went to the stable, got Angus and stormed out of the kingdom and into the forest. After minutes of galloping away from the kingdom we were now at the forest which I've been a million times already.

Me and Angus set ourselves near a lake to catch fish to eat cause it was getting dark. I went to the middle of the little lake with my bow and arrow. It was pretty tricky if your not skilled as I was. After catching  a huge fish I went to dry land and started a fire to cook the fish with.

I started cooking the fish when suddenly I heard cracking branches in the forest I then got my bow and arrow and aimed it at where the noise was from, the cracking got nearer and nearer and then I was shocked on what I saw next...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:)

   Sorry for the short and lame chapter but hey its my first time it just popped out of my head when I was watching videos about The Big Four Im such a fan..!

   And if anyone is reading this story please vote and comment if there are any errors please tell me or comment it cause Im to lazy to re-read this chapter :3

                                                                                      -Jacklyn Horan :3