Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Merida's POV

I was shocked in what I saw... it was a... black... DRAGON! I pointed my bow at him and the un-expected thing happened it pounced on me I fell to the ground and lost grip with my bow, which flew 3 feet away from me. The teeth of the dragon shown, growling at me. It locked my hands and feet on the ground, Angus was tied in the tree which who tried to run but failed. I started screaming my lungs out. I then heard another cracking noise in the same direction of the woods the dragon came, Oh, great another dragon... I thought to myself, I braced myself for the worst.

But expecting another dragon who's going to feed on ma flesh, a boy who was weak and thin came out, Great were BOTH doomed, instead of being scared and run off leaving me with the dragon, he stood beside the dragon, "Toothless no! Stop!" Who's Toothless?, he scratched/rubbed the neck of the dragon and the dragon automatically slept.

"Sorry about, Toothless. He's just jumpy with strangers" he spoke up, "Wai'... why do ye hav' a dragon? Is it yer pet?" I asked puzzled, Who wou' hav' a dragon fo a pet?, "Yeah you could say that..." he chuckled, then I noticed he had only one leg and the other one was artificial, "Wha' happened tae yer foot?" I questioned, "Oh this thing, I went into a battle with a huge dragon, bigger than Toothless here, but we won the battle I guess..." I felt guiltly for asking that question, "But were not sure if the battle is really over..." "Wha' do ya mean?" I asked.

"We're not really sure if the dragon will come back... " he said looking at the ground, "Wel wha's yer name?" I said not wanting to make anything more awkward, "My name is Hiccup" he said raising his head, answering my question, with a smile on his face, "And yours?" "Ah.. Mah names Merida DunBroch"...

• 

○ 

Hiccup's POV

Wait Merida DunBroch?Oh god is she the one I was gonna marry?, I thought to myself, "Uhm.. Hiccup are ye okai?" she asked raising an eyebrow, "Oh yeah, just thinking why are you in a dangerous forest this late at night?" I asked, "Uh... I... left... me... kingdom ...because... me.mum.forced.me.tae.marry.a.viking" she said the last part faster, "What do you mean kingdom?" I said eyeing her, "Well am a princess in Scotland..." she said tucking a piece of her messy red hair behind her ear.

I just looked at her and analyzed her... "Well you dont really look like a princess to me, no offense" I said, "No offense tak'n, I really dont wan' to bae a princess anywa's, A wan' ma own freedom" "Oh..." was all i could say at the moment, "We should ge' sum' rest, good nigh' Hiccup" she said and turned to the sides and made herself comfortable on the ground.

"Oh yeah we should rest, good night Merida" I went to Toothless and slept beside him. Truthfully I cant sleep there so many things in my mind right now that its been bugging me for a while, I just stared at the moon and slowly drifted to sleep..

 I was awaken by a familiar feminine voice, "Hiccup wake up..." I opened my eyes, my view was still blurry so I rubbed my eyes, my sight got clearer and saw Merida infront of me, "What?" I tiredly said while I was trying to sit down. I looked around it was I think noonish, "Ah! Tha'k God I though' you were dead!" she said and pulled me into a hug, I just sat realizing what just happened, she then quickly let go of me and smiled sheepishly.

She grabbed her bow and went to the lake, "What are you doing?" I asked confused in everything that just happened, "Am gettin fish to eat.. dont ya eat?" she asked raising her eyebrow, I just shrugged and faced Toothless, who was beside me still asleep, I got my dagger and went to the lake where Merida was keeping an eye out for fishes to pass by.

And then an idea struck my mind, it wasn't like me for thinking about it but I agreed on it anyways, I got behind her not letting her notice I was there and scared her, well tried, she jumped up and fell into the water, I laughed so hard I cant get my breath, she came out of the water, "Wha' was tha' for?" she said slight anger in her voice she eyed me and smirked, she walked closer to me, when we were face to face she pushed me to the water, well that was unexpected. I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me.

We splashed to the water and came out laughing like idiots, "We are never gonna catch any fish in this state..." I said catching my breath, I faced her and realised how beautiful she is... Wait! What am I saying I just met her!... Oh God this isnt happening!, "Uh.. Hiccup? Ar' yah alrigh' lad?" she said waving her hands infront of my face snapping me back to reality.

I stared onto her blue eyes, "Hiccup wha' ar' ye doin?" she asked moving back alittle, "Uhm... nothing lets get some fish alright?" I said cooly, and moved to the other side the lake her following behind me...

• 

(A/N):

            Sorry for the lame chapter, and also sorry for not putting Jack and Rapunzel's POV, Im not really in a good mood...

              There's so much things going on in my head lately.. Again sorry I hope you like this chapter and thank you for the 40 reads and 2 votes in Chapter 1 :)

                          -JacklynHoran143