Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~

Third Person's POV

Baby Tooth was just flying around getting tooth from kids and leave a quarter under their pillows, when she saw a girl ,in her teens, laying on a pile of flowers on the ground unconscious she knew that it wasn't her business to help but their was a feeling she had inside that she needed to help her. She flew around Burgess when she saw Jack talking to Merida and Hiccup. She went near Jack and grabbed his hood from his sweater and pulled it to get his attention, Jack noticed and faced her, "What's wrong Baby Tooth?" he asked, Baby Tooth tried to tell Jack that she found a girl that needed help but she knew he wouldn't understand so she just gestured him to follow her. "Hey, Hiccup! Go back to the pole! I'll just catch up" Jack said to the two and they nodded and was gone by Jack and Baby Tooth's sight.

They were now in the place where the girl was found by Baby Tooth, Jack examined her and then noticed that it was now an eclipse, he was curious he thought it was going to be a full moon but he just washed it away and picked her up, when Jack saw her face he was in awe cause of her beauty. He never saw a girl this beautiful that made him blush with one sight for 300 years. Then it hit him that the girl didn't pass through him, his eyes widened in shock.. "Hey Baby Tooth she's a believer! She believes in us" Jack said, Baby Tooth stared at them, Jack then noticed he was already floating above the pile of flowers, he was holding her bridal style, Jack blushed then glanced at the eclipse for awhile.

"We should take her to the Pole and clean her up" Jack said, 'Jack protect her' Jack heard someone say then he looked at the eclipse again then nodded. They were flying to the Pole when suddenly the girl said, "I Love You" Jack was confused, but chuckled on the thought that she said 'I Love You' in his presence. Jack and Baby Tooth was now barging in North's Workshop, Merida and Hiccup looked at Jack with a confused look, "Who's she?" Merida asked as she stared at the girl. Jack looked at the girl he was holding, "I don't know Baby Tooth found her unconscious on a pile of flowers and she also believes in us" he said still looking at the beautiful girl in his arms. North just nodded then led Jack to a vacant room, Jack laid her there and remembered the moon or the sun or the eclipse (sun and moon) told him to protect her.

It has been 4 days since Jack saw the girl and she still hadn't woken up. Jack was always by her side he didn't break his promise to the eclipse. He didn't notice the length of her hair until Tooth cleaned her up and changed her clothes on the 2nd day. He was fiddling with her hair when he saw her finger move, he looked at her with shock and happiness in his face, "I Love You" she said her eyes still closed, he didn't know what to do but say, "I Love You, too" her eyes shot opened, she sat up but with her action she accidentally met her lips with Jack's she then met with blue eyes looking at her green ones. She ended the accidental kiss she examined where she was, "Where am I? Who are you?" she asked, "Your at the North Pole and I'm Jack, Jack Frost" he said not letting his eyes part from her. "What's your name?" he accidentally blurted out. She looked puzzeled then cup her forehead, "I...I-I can't remember..."

Jack was shocked but he forced a smile in his face, "Hey.. It's okay were gonna find out" he said lifting her spirit, a giggle came out of the girls lips. He smirked thinking how cute her giggle is, "Let's let the others know you already woke up" Jack said giving him his hand to help herself get up, she looked at it for awhile then looked at Jack she smiled and took it. When she stood up she lost her balance and almost fell but Jack caught her in his arms, they were now nose to nose. She giggled then tried to stand up she had a hard time but managed to walk properly. They were walking to the hall, where the huge globe was, when Merida saw them, "She finally woke up!" she exclaimed a hint of happiness in her voice. "Uhm... Jack who is she?" she said pointing at  Merida, "She's Merida" "Oh...". She looked at the ceiling then had her attention to the eclipse. "My names Rapunzel" she mumbled still looking at the eclipse. Jack looked at her confused, "What did you say?" he said, "My names Rapunzel" Rapunzel said now looking at Jack then at Merida.

"Wow Rapunzel, wha' a long naim..." Merida said while chuckling. Then just on cue Hiccup barged in then noticed the beautiful girl. "Oh! She's awake!" he said and ran out the room. Merida, Rapunzel and Jack had a confused look on their face then the door was opened and the guardians was walking in, "Ah! You're awake!" North said. "Uhm.. yeah they've been saying that to me when I woke up..." Rapunzel mumbled, Jack chuckled thinking of the time when Rapunzel woke up then accidentally kiss him, everybody looked at him with a confused look except for Rapunzel who was hiding her face to hide her blush. "What's your name?" Tooth asked sweetly, as usual, "My na-" Rapunzel was cut off by Jack, "Her names Rapunzel, wow! What a long name!" Jack said shaking his head. "Hey, I didn't know that was my name! The Eclipse told me!" Rapunzel said pointing to the eclipse. They looked at the eclipse, "I just noticed this every time Jack's around her there's an eclipse" Hiccup said confidently, North looked at the eclipse but it was now a shining moon and a bright sun they weren't merged they were just side to side (A/N: If you don't get it look at the picture at the side ======>>> If you're using mobile Im sorry to say you need a computer or laptop to view it), it made everyone in the room curious.

North then looked at the four teens there was nature symbols above their heads : Jack - Snowflake, Hiccup - Green Leaf, Merida - Orange Sun, and lastly Rapunzel - Yellow Sun but in the middle was a golden Flower. "You...Rapunzel are one of us" North said looking at Rapunzel and almost scaring her. Jack looked at each of their symbols, "If I'm the winter spirit, Hiccup is Autumn, Merida's Summer, and Punzel is Spring... but I thought the spring symbol was a flower not a sun and a flower..?" Jack said walking to Rapunzel and eyeing her symbol. "Wait...Punzel?" Rapunzel asked pushing Jack aside before he comes nearer to her, "Well.. Your name is long and sounds like your sneezing...so..I thought making it shorter will help like uhmm... Punzel, Punz or my favorite or should I say cutest Punzie...!" Jack said hiding the red that was starting to heat his cheeks. Rapunzel glared at him, "So if your calling me Punzie, I'll call you Jackie!" she said sticking her tongue out then just stared at the sun and the moon. "Guardians?" Rapunzel asked "Punzie who are you talking to?" Hiccup asked, Rapunzel and Jack glared at him, "What I thought we're calling her Punzie..." Hiccup said backing away from the two. "They said I was going to be a guardian" Rapunzel said sheepishly, Merida came near her, "Yes we are guardians...well not yet... Me and Hic aren't official guardians yet" Merida said smiling at her thinking that soon she would be a guardian. "Hic? Seriously?" Hiccup said interrupting the moment, "Well I wouldn't let you three have the fun by making nicknames..." Merida said annoyance in her voice, "Okay..Okay..." Hiccup said giving up.....

(A/N):

Hey! Hey! I'm back with another chappy :) And I think I wouldn't be here tomorrow so I made this for you guys. Yehey! Rapunzel knows she's a guardian too! XD *does happy dance while making this* And also sorry for the Jackunzel feels ;) And I dedicated this to Zella40Sacy again because she helped me make this chapter :D

please vote, fan, comment or share...maybe...?

BYE!

-JacklynHoran143