Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rapunzel soften a little by the support her friend gave her. Even though they have known each other not more than a week, she felt safe and trusted. She looked at the golden object in her hands several times and in a soft touch to it's center.. it opened

Rapunzel was walking around the huge palace, she took in the memories that had happened before her life as a princess started. She could never forget the adventure she had with her lovely husband, Eugene and the part where he had cut her hair and the scenery of her brown hair replayed in her mind. She was just admiring the view of the palace when something or.. someone covered her mouth. The princess of Corona woke up with a massive head-ache and took in her surroundings she wasn't in the palace anymore she was in her old tower, the last thing she saw was a dark man and Gothel but in an older appearance.
2nd:
Rapunzel watched the floating lights as they rose up to the sky. She was capturing every moment of it and didn't notice she was walking backwards admiring the view and just like that she slipped and fell, without second thought she grabbed a near by branch which was about to break, she called out for her 'Mother'. Rapunzel was holding to the branch with an iron grip but the branch broke and she fell, she opened her eyes for the last time feeling the impact of the ground around her body and saw a beautiful eclipse.. ~End~

She jumped out in surprise and dropped the container. Hiccup, Tooth, Merida and Jack shuffled to the confused blond.

"So have ye seen yer memories?" Merida asked excited to know the memories of Rapunzel.

"Yes, but it's all jumbled up... I don't understand my past" she said a slight hint of sadness.

"What do you mean jumbled up?" Jack asked raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't you see?" Rapunzel tilted her head.

"Rapunzel, only you can see it none of us can, it's your memory not ours" Tooth said a hand on Rapunzel's shoulder.

Rapunzel sighed, "Okay.. I was in a palace I was their princess? in some sort of way and I had a husband, I was then kidnapped or a term like that then the last thing I saw was a Black-ish man and an old woman..." she breathed heavily and rubbed her temples.

"That's it? It's not really that confusing" Hiccup said.

"No that's not all..." she answered her voice cracking.

"What do you mean 'that's not all'?" Tooth asked confusion in her voice.

"I was watching some floating lights ascend to the sky, I wasn't paying attention then I accidentally fell from a cliff, maybe that's why I'm here... but the thing is when I was in the palace I had short brown hair and in the other memory I had long blonde hair and when I mean long as in this long" she finished, pointing a finger at her massively long hair, "I just don't get it anymore"

Tooth looked tense then flew around thinking deep into thoughts.

"What is, Tooth?" Rapunzel fidgeted in her place.

Tooth flew to Rapunzel face inches a part, "There's someone who's changing your memory, but the question is who?" Tooth said while shaking poor Rapunzel.

"So.. someone is messing with Punzie's memories all along?" Hiccup said after processing everything Tooth and Rapunzel have explained.

Jack let out a shaky sigh and said, "Let's just go back to North's and brain storm there so everybody would know" Jack got up and let out a hand for Rapunzel to help herself get up.

Rapunzel nodded and took his hand, Jack helped her up and eyed everyone.

Hiccup and Merida stood up, they went to Toothless and settled themselves on Toothless.