Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~

Rapunzel's POV 

"So mother do you know what day is it 2 days from now?" I asked mother who was making Hazelnut soup, my favorite! "Uhm... Tuesday?" she said not taking her eyes off the pot. "No, its...well...my birthday..." I said playing with the long strands of my hair. "Ah... I almost forgot.." she said taking her eyes off the pot.

"Well in my birthday, your going on a 3 day trip so I was thinking if I can go with you?!" I asked excitedly while hugging her arm with a huge smile in my face. "Hmmm... n-" "Please, mother! I'll always be by your side I'll just braid my hair so no one can see it or step on it" I cut her off, she thought for a while then gave out a loud sigh.

"Okay just wear one of my cloak" she said giving up. I started jumping up and down from the excitement that over flow my emotions. I then calmed down then prepared the table for lunch. While eating I noticed mother had a worried expression on her face. I knew it was about me going with her on her trip but I just washed it out and finished my soup.

I went to my room and start packing, well i know its early, its only a 3 day trip and i don't have much stuff but Im just so excited to go out to the world!

○ The next day

 "What am I going to do now?" I asked Pascal who was on the table watching me finish painting. He just stared at me and looked at the kitchen, meaning he wants me to bake or cook, I went to the kitchen, "Lets bake cookies!" I got the bowl and ingredients out of the cabinets...

After putting the not yet cooked cookies in the oven, I heard mother call out for me, "Rapunzel! Let Down your hair!" I immediately went to the huge window, opened it and let down my hair, as usual.

Mother grabbed my hair and I pulled it up until she was now sitting in the window seal. "Ah.. Rapunzel are you making cookies again, because I can smell them and it smells delicious" she said giving me a hug. "Mother I am so excited to go to the outside world! And I cant believe tomorrow I'll go out and explore new things!" I said.

"Okay, Rapunzel. Im going upstairs to freshen up, while you keep an eye on your cookies" mother said while going up the staircase, I nodded in reply then went to the kitchen and stared at the oven... I got the cookies out of the oven and put the cookies in the cookie jar, which was almost full, I went to my bedroom and lay down on my bed once my head touch my pillow I automatically drifted off to sleep

Jack's POV

"We have good news..." I stared at North for awhile and said, "Well, what's the good news?" "Man in Moon chose new recruits!" "Really?" I said a smile tugging on my lips, "Who?" I asked wanting to know who they are. "We don't know yet, Man in Moon only said that they are the the Guardians of Summer, Fall, and Spring" North said looking at the globe, "Wait, why are there new recruits?" "We don't really know..." North sighed.

"Well who's gonna get them?" I questioned, because last time I was thrown in a sack by 2 yetis, "There not yet dead, Jack. We still need to wait for them" Tooth said putting a hand on my shoulder, my eyes widened, "Their not yet dead and they need to die?!" I said, Tooth nodded in response. I just stood there shocked, I looked at the globe and saw lights flickering strangely.

That never happened before... "North, what's happening?" I asked still looking at the globe's flickering lights, "I don't know..-" North was cut off by an evil laugh and a shadow of black sand appearing in the sides of the globe, then in seconds it was all gone. "Pitch" North muttered under his breath.

I looked at him with a questioning look, "Pitch is back" Bunny said hopping towards the globe. "I think I know why the moon needed new recruits" I said facing Bunny "We need to find the other 3 before Pitch does" Bunny said looking at North for approval. North nodded then went to his sleigh Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and I followed him.

Time pass

We were still in the sleigh but no signs of the 3 recruits. We finally gave up and went back to the North Pole.

I sat on a table near the globe watching it as the lights flickered. I was so busy looking at the globe I didn't notice Tooth, Sandy, and Bunny were already gone. North on the other hand was talking to one of his yetis. I stared at the globe for awhile and drifted to sleep.

I woke up realizing I was still in the North Pole. I went outside and flew to Burgess to meet Jamie and his friends as I promised I will come back and play with them. I wasn't suppose to sleep heck I don't sleep..

I flew around for awhile killing time. I then went to the lake where I usually go and sat near it for awhile.. Then I saw 2 teenagers laughing and talking...

(A/N):

        Sorry this is so short I just dont know how to explain the story...

       Well at least I updated tell me what you think Bad, Good, needs improvement...?

      Comment it below, please vote :) or not....

                                                                                             -JacklynHoran143