Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~

3rd person's POV (days before)

Merida and Hiccup got along really well in this past few days they've spent together, they are know really great friends. They had so many things in common, they were forced to do something they don't want too, they have a pet (A/N: I just want to put that XD), they want people to listen to them...etc... For the past few days he has been with Merida he was starting to get feelings for her, even though he has Astrid but there's something about Merida that he really liked about and also Astrid betrayed him.

 Hiccup and Merida were walking in the forest for hours already in search for another place to stay for the night. Hiccup noticed Merida's tired expression well he was tired himself, he looked at Merida, "Are you tired?" he asked, "Well... I'm just a wee tired dats all" she said looking at him putting a fake smile on her face. Hiccup looked around the forest and spotted a cave nearby, "We could stay there for the night, cause its kinda getting dark.." he said pointing at the cave.

Merida saw the cave and nodded, she got on Angus and galloped their way to the cave. Hiccup by the way just followed her, Toothless by his side. He looked around the cave and was sure it was safe. Merida got wood to make fire, she placed it properly on the ground and Toothless breathed out fire, cause well his a dragon. Hiccup got out some fish from Toothless pouch and cooked it the fire. After eating the fish and making small talk they went to sleep.

~Time Pass~

Merida's Dream

Merida and Hiccup were walking in the forest when she saw a wisp. She followed it leaving Hiccup behind her. The trail of wisp ended and she stood in the middle of the forest not knowing where to go and why the wisp led her there. She then saw a whole which was beside a tree she went near it and saw another wisp, when she went nearer and nearer to the whole she saw black sand surrounding it.

Hiccup finally saw Merida but was in shock when he saw the black sand rising from a whole on the ground. Merida kept shooting the black sand with her arrows, she then noticed she was all out of arrows. Hiccup and Merida then heard a mischievous and evil laugh. "Who are you?" Merida shouted only getting another laugh, "I'm not telling you now but soon you will see.. hahahahah!..." he said, the black sand came to them and.....

Merida woke up screaming. She sighed and told herself it was just a dream, but she never had dreams like this. She analyzed the cave she was in, Hiccup wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Hiccup! Hiccup! Where are you?!" She called out for Hiccup, She got out and saw Hiccup flying Toothless, "Hiccup!" she shouted Hiccup saw Merida and went down to her. "Hey" he said after landing on the ground, "Hey, Hiccup. I hav' dis weird drem I jus' hav'.." Merida said rubbing her forehead, "Yeah, me  too".

There was an awkward silence between them. Hiccup looked at Toothless then as usual got an idea, "Hey Merida do you wanna ride Toothless?" he asked Merida who was petting Angus. She thought about it for awhile then nodded excitedly, "Yeh, I wud luv tae!" she said jumping up and down, "But i' won' hurt owr aet meh?" she asked looking at Toothless worriedly, "Nah! He likes you!" Hiccup said pointing at Toothless who was being adorable.

Merida nodded and got on Toothless, Hiccup then rode on Toothless and flew in the sky...

"Woohoo!" Merida said, Hiccup looked at her and smirked, they landed, they got off of Toothless and sat on the ground. Hiccup saw the sad expression on her face but faded and Merida faced him, "That was fun!" "Yeah, i know. Hey do you want me to teach you how to ride him?" Hiccup said smiling, Merida looked at him with a what-did-you-say look. He smirked and held her hand and led her to Toothless...

(A/N):

          Sorry for not updating in awhile I was grounded :( But I'm back! And I'm thinking of updating tomorrow I'm kinda tired and all, yeah... Again SORRY!

                And sorry for lame and again SHORT chapter but its kinda needed in the story I'll make it up to you tomorrow :( And thanks for the support :)... 

Comment, vote, fan maybe i don't know... K! See you tomorrow Lovely readers!

                           -JacklynHoran143