Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~

Hiccup's POV

I woke up with a massive head-ache and every and I mean every part of my body was in pain. The last thing I remembered was when the black sand thing smashed into me, Toothless and Merida to the ground...wait...MERIDA?! Where is she?! I shot up in a sitting position but then a pang of pain stroke on my body again, "AH!" I shouted to relieve the pain... "Hiccup?!" I heard a feminine voice say then it struck me.. "Merida?!" I replied, still feeling the pain in my body.

"W'ere ar' ye lad?" she replied, I examine the forest and found her sitting near a tree not too far away, "Right behind you!" I said getting her attention to face me. A smile grew on her face, I tried standing up but my body still hurt so I tried crawling my way to her she did the same, when we were close to each other I was surprised when she instantly hugged me, I hugged her back I then heard her say, "Don't leave me again" I was confused in what she said but I just washed it off.

I watched our surrounding then I noticed something, "Where's Toothless?" I asked breaking our hug. Merida also examined the forest, "Yeh, and w'ere's Angus?" we looked at each other then called out their names. We didn't have any luck so we just gave up that easily, "Maybe they was scared of the black sand and ran away.." I said.

Merida tried to stand up but failed, she did it again and again and in my surprise she stood up with ease. I tried and also in surprise I stood up without any pain. Weird... last time my body hurt like there was no tomorrowfor me but not the pain was all gone...

We walked for awhile in silence... When Merida exclaimed, "WISP!" I looked at her with a confused look. She then pointed at a blue floating thingy maybe that's the wisp, "So?" I said still confusion plastered in my face, "Just folow me.." she said leading me to it. The thing or 'wisp' lead us to some cave, when we entered it the only thing in it was light. We we're now in the other side of the cave and I had a feeling we weren't in the same forest anymore. Merida looked over at a group of kids, she went near them and tapped the shoulder of a boy but when she did her hand just went through it.

Merida and I was shocked, Merida backed away from them and went near me. I went to the group and tried to touch them, my hand just went through them like Merida's. Merida had this expression of shock and worry, she looked at me for a second then hid her face in her small hands. I walked to her, "Hey, its okay..." I said hoping she would brighten up a little. She just smiled at me, after taking long breaths she stood up and walked who-knows-where without any word I followed her until we were in an unknown frozen lake. It was so cold all of a sudden...  there was snow everywhere.

Jack's POV

I looked at the two teenagers and went near them, I could tell that they thought why it was cold of a sudden, hey it's not my fault I'm the winter spirit. I thought they can't see me when the redhead girl who has a hair that was all frizzy, wow what a hair, how could she even brush it?, looked at me then said, "You can see us?" wait why is she asking ME that? I'm the one supposed to be asking them that, "Yeah, well duh.. and you can see me too?" I asked like I was copying her question.

"Yes and who are you? People here don't see us and how can you see us?" the brunette boy said, he was a thin and I think a wimp but don't judge a book by it cover...wait ... people can't see them? Are these two the new recruits the moon told North? I was shot back to reality when the redhead girl snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Hey, Hicup aske' ye a quoeschion!" woah! she has a Scottish accent! COOL!

"The names Jack Frost, wait your names Hiccup?" I asked pointing at the guy near the hothead redhead and trying my best not to laugh, "Yeah... I know it's weird..." Hiccup said feeling uncomfortable. "And mah names Merida, nice ta meet ye Frost.." she said extending a hand when I was about to reach it she pulled it back, "Okay..." awkward... "You want to come with me?" I asked.

"Uhm.. where are we going?" Hiccup asked, UGH! I'm tired of answering questions!, "Just follow me" they nodded and went near me. "Hmm..." I got a snow globe, that I stole from North, I shook it a bit and whispered "To the North Pole" the two looked at me with confused looks, I threw the snow globe to the ground and a portal was made.

I signaled the two to follow me, they slowly followed me to the portal. When I stepped into the portal I was instantly in front of North's workshop, I glanced at the two teens they were shivering, Oh I'm so stupid they weren't like me... I opened the door and saw North scolding a yeti, he looked at me then said, "Jack what brings you here?" he smiled then noticed the two behind me, he grabbed me, "Who are these people?" he said slight anger in his voice.

"Their the new guardians the moon said" I whispered to him. North let go off me, "Welcome friends!" he said, he examined the two then Hiccup said, "Hi my names Hiccup and this is Merida" he said slight nervousness in his voice. "Uhmm... can anyone tell us why were here?" Hiccup asked, shesh does this boy ever stop asking? "Well... You two are new guardians!" North exclaimed, Hiccup and Merida widened their eyes. "Seriously?" Merida question slight happiness in her tone...happiness?

"Yes" North said with a huge smile in his face. "Ma mum always told stories abou' da guardians!" she exclaimed "Dey make kids happy! I always wante' ta be a guardian!" Hiccup was just their standing not saying a word. "And I also found this two do you know who owns it?" North asked and gestured to two animals, one was a black horse with a little white in the hooves and its tail and the other one was a... DRAGON?!

Rapunzel's POV

I watched as the lights flew to the sky mother was sleeping and I was just in awe at the view, we weren't in the place where the light was but I could still see it light up the sky. Then I saw black sand covering the sky...sand?... "Rapunzel, Rapunzel... What an innocent child you are to bad everything will change after this..." the voice said it was scary and creepy, I was confused "How do you know my name and what are you talking about?" I asked back.

The voice just laughed evilly then black horses came into sight in front of me. I was startled and walked backwards, I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding when I accidentally slip into the edge of the cliff (A/N: Remember Rapunzel and Gothel was spending the night in a cliff) "MOTHER!!!" I shouted mother then saw me holding on a branch that was about to break she got hold of my hand but it was to late my hand slip out the branch, I was falling then everything went dark and I couldn't feel anything and...

(A/N):

Sorry for the wait. I made this chapter long, I think, to say I'm sorry. Merida and  Hiccup are finally guardians! Well...not yet... but soon and also Rapunzel.

Thanks for the reads, votes and comments. I do read the comments actually... And you can also give me some advice for the story, if you want to...

Please vote, comment, fan and share to others...Maybe...?

And guys the video in the side is my video (Jack Frost - Forever Young). I made it and posted it on youtube I just want to put it there and I'm thinking of putting my other video Jack Frost - Change your life in the next chapter.. and if you have a youtube account subscribe me Jessica Horan (My profile pic is Rapunzel :D)

-JacklynHoran143