Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~

Hiccup's POV

I can't believe where we were... This place was in my dream. I went down to Merida, I got off Toothless and Merida got off Angus. We walked to the place where the black sand was heading, I then noticed that Merida was gone. I looked at my dragon who was looking at me, "Where's Merida?" I asked Toothless. He faced a direction in the forest, I followed the direction he was pointing.

I then heard Merida screaming near my direction. I ran to where it was, I saw the black sand in my dream, it was coming towards Merida like a wave.We then heard an evil laugh, out came a dark man from the shadows, he has this dark appearance everywhere on his body except his eyes they were..gold. Then in one snap we were surrounded by black sand.

Rapunzel's POV

OH MY GOD! I'm going to finally see the world and the floating lights, oh yeah, Mother told me she would let me see it but in a distance not to far. While waiting for mother to finish packing up her things, because I already packed mine.. I painted Pascal who was having a hard time maintaining his position. I was almost done when mother was finish packing her stuff and was climbing down the stairs. I got my basket and threw my hair out the window and hung it to the hook near it.

Mother kissed my forehead, "Are you ready, dear flower?" she asked, I nodded my head with excitement as an answer. She got hold of my hair and slid down to the ground, I looked outside the window and noticed mother signaling me to come down.

I held my hair tight in my hands, I looked at Pascal, he gave me a thumbs up and I jump down I could feel the cool breeze blow up my body as I slid down my hair. I stopped when I was inches away from the ground. I let one foot step on ground, the grass felt so soft, I let my other foot touch the grass and I jumped up and down with a giddy feeling.

I was about to run, I don't know where, when mother cleared her throat. I spun around and faced her, she was crossing her arms in front of her chest, I giggled and went near her. I then hugged her, "Thank you, mother, for letting me out of the tower." I said, resting my head on her shoulder she rubbed my back and said, "Just be by my side don't go anywhere else.."

I nodded then we went into a cave, in the other side was a forest I was in awe when I saw the forest, the forest had so many flowers, bushes and trees, this was meant for me. Mother tugged my sleeve signaling me that I need to follow her. We walked for awhile when we stopped in a near by cliff. Mother told me to set up the things because we were spending the night here...

Merida's POV

I looked at Hiccup with worried eyes. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do... I was supposed to be brave but in this time all my courage washed away... He gave me a reassuring look, I just held my breath in what was coming then the black sand smashed into us and instantly it was all black...

(A/N):

Sorry for not updating but here you go another lame chapter... Sorry for any wrong grammar, I'm not good with story making. And please comment, vote, fan and SHARE! ...Maybe...

See you soon... -JacklynHoran143