Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~

Jack's POV

Ever since Rapunzel and I met I would have this weird dreams, it's like I have known Rapunzel for a long time but I just can't figure how...

"Yo, Frost! Heads up!" Merida said ruining the moment I was having while aiming an arrow at me.

I ducked then noticed I was in front of the dummy Merida was shooting at, "Heh.. sorry lost my focus.." I said sheepishly knowing Rapunzel was watching, and yeah..I like her... but I'm not really sure what I'm feeling, every time I'm with her I just have this feeling and go to another land where it's just me and her...

"Hey, Ice cube! Go ou' ov Lala Land and come train with us" Merida said AGAIN ruining the moment, whats up with this redhead? And Ice cube seriously?...dream killer...

"Yeah yeah... and never ever call me Ice cube again or you'll become one of my collections of Ice statues" I said marching my way to them near a shooting range North set up for us to train. Merida rolled her eyes at me then I heard Rapunzel giggle I looked at her direction, she was already looking at me then looked away giggling again...her giggle is so cute.

After hours of training, we all took a rest then decided to go to Burgess and meet with Jamie and his friends, well I decided and they agreed. We were about to go out the workshop when Rapunzel said, "Uhm... guys I have a problem..." we looked at her, she pointed to her 70 feet hair on the floor.

Merida went to Rapunzel and led her to her room without saying anything. We waited like forever then FINALLY the girls got out of the room, I looked up and saw Rapunzel's hair braided my mouth flew open, she looks so beautiful.

Rapunzel and Merida giggled noticing me and Hiccups reaction to the girls. I closed my mouth and smirked, "I never knew Merida was so good with hairs, she can braid Rapunzel's hair nicely but she can't even brush her hair" I said, Hiccup laughed and also Rapunzel.

Merida gave me a death glare, I rose my hands in surrender, "What I'm just saying" "Haha very funny!" she said sarcasm in every word and stormed out the workshop. "Okay..." Hiccup said holding a laugh. We followed Merida outside then saw her waiting for us. I got the snow globe then shook it "Burgess" I whispered...

Hiccup's POV

While Jack shook the snow globe and whispered our location in it, I signaled Toothless to follow. And why bring a dragon to Burgess a public place you ask? it's because me, Merida, Toothless and Rapunzel can't be seen until they believe in us, like Jack's situation before, well that's what he said.

We are now stepping in the portal and in a step we were now in Burgess and in the lake we were when me and Merida first saw Jack.

Jamie was there having fun with his friends, Jack made his very special snowball and threw it behind Jamie's head. He laughed then made a snowball himself he turned to face us and he was about to throw it but stopped.

Jamie dropped his snowball and just stared at us, mouth wide opened. "Cool! The Guardians of Nature" one of Jamie's friend said. We were confused, they can see us? "Ye can see us?" Merida asked confusion splattered across her face, "Yes!" Jamie said hugging Merida. "Dragon!" Jamie exclaimed with excitement and went to Toothless and patted his head. "How did you know us?" I asked scratching Toothless side-neck to calm him down.

Toothless isn't a fan of many strangers. Jamie's friends went near us and examined us and started jumping up and down.

"I saw a book about you" Jamie said, "You are the Guardian of Change, Courage, Creativity and lastly Jack Fun!" He continued pointing at  me, Merida, Rapunzel then Jack

"Wow, he knows us more than we do" Rapunzel said excitement as her expression, she was always giddy.

Jamie's friend looked curious, "You don't know that?" Pipa asked

"We just knew now"

"Oh..."

Then there was an awkward silence. Jack then as usual, he doesn't really like awkward silence that much, broke the awkward silence, "Okay are we gonna have fun or not?"

All the kids chorused a 'yes' and made a snowball. Rapunzel who didn't seem to know what was going on just stood there awkwardly. Merida, Jack and I knew that we we're going to play a snowball fight, and we just knew that Rapunzel lost her memory and that Toothiana was still looking for her memory in the Tooth palace.

"Arn't ye gana play, Punz?" Merida asked forming a snowball from the snow her small hands cupped on the ground.

"Uhm.." Rapunzel said, I think she was discussing what to say in her mind.

"Com'on Punzie, for me?" Jack encouraged Rapunzel doing a puppy face (A/N: Imagine what would that look like XD)

"Please, Rapunzel? And to tell you this who can't resist that face?" I said gesturing to Jack 'puppy face' 

"Okay, why not?" Rapunzel said giving a slight shrug.

~

When the snowball ended we flew around Burgess a little. Merida sat at the back of me on Toothless, Rapunzel on the other hand was with Jack flying.

"Rapunzel!" A very familiar voice called out, "Jack slow down! Rapunzel! I found your memory!" then it hit me, it was Tooth!

"Tooth!" Rapunzel exclaimed almost falling from Jack's grip. We flew down to the ground and met up with Tooth.

Rapunzel ran to Tooth and jumped excitedly. "Where is it?" she asked. Tooth let out a golden container, Rapunzel grabbed it and let out a sigh. "I'm going to know the memories I had..." she said in a faint voice.

 "Are you ready?" She asked worried

Rapunzel gave out a loud sigh, "I'm not sure.. What if it's not what I was expecting?" she looked at the golden container in her hands.

I glanced at her then held her hand in a firm grip, Jack snaked his arms around her shoulder and Merida just gave her the thumbs up.

...

(A/N) :

Sorry guys, I haven't been updating I was just so busy and.. UGH! Sorry it's short this is the only time I can make this chapter... Anyhow this is all I can do for now, so don't think I'm leaving this story. I just have a tight schedule but expect a chapter soon :)

If there any mistakes just comment it I'm just that lazy to re-read it :P

Okay if you like this story please Vote, Comment, Share maybe?