Why with you? (Carl Grimes fanfic)

Hey people! This is my first time publishing a story on wattpad! So I hope you like it! It does have a copyright! So please no copying. Also I will try to update everyday! So I hope you all enjoy!

*NOTE: THIS STORY IS GOING UNDER EDITING SO THE FIRST FEW CHAPTER MAY BE A LITTLE ROUGH. NOT ROUGH BUT VERY ROUGH. PLEASE BARE WITH ME*

Last but not least!

Enjoy the story.

---------------------------------------------

So here is some back story to what happens and then it will jump right into the story! Love ya!

Background:

Lauren Autumn Lewis is a 13 year old girl that has been with the crew (Carl, Hershel, Glenn, etc.) for the whole time through. Never has a relationship brewed between Carl and Lauren, but at the age 13 everything changes! (Starts at the end of season 3 finale and it will go into the 4th season! Kinda like a filler things *****btw people will come and go and some names will be made up!****) so here we go! (Starts right after Carl shot the boy in the season 3 finale)

Lauren has brown hair and brown eyes she is 5' 4" and she has a very sassy personality.

Lauren's pov:

I could not believe my eyes! Carl just shot a boy that seemed to be the age of 18, even when the boy was dropping his weapon. "

Carl! How dare you! He wasn't doing anything to you!" I yell at him.

As you may see I have never had the hots for Carl he isn't my type and he thinks the same way about me.

"Oh shut up Lauren, he was pulling his weapon out and was about to kill somebody. So I wanted to save everyone." Carl replies snobbishly.

"The guy was just a kid Carl!"-I said with anger in my tone.-"How dare you! You are a son of a b-" I was cut off by Hershel.

"Carl why did you fire on him when he was putting his weapon down." Hershel said with a bit of confusion.

"He was one of the governors soldiers! I had to put him down." Carl said.

"Oh come on really!? He was running away from the governor! Did you see how scared he was?" I yell at Carl my face flustered.

Carl rolls his eyes at me with disgust.

"Oh my god I can't believe you right now! How freaking dare you!" I go up to Carl and feeling the need that a nice smack across his face would be nice.

"Lauren!" Hershel said.

"Calm down and let's just leave him alone for now." Hershel says.

"Fine..."I said as I walked away.

I could feel Carl's eyes glaring into my back. As the war ended we all went back to the prison talking about our win. "

But they can't give up that easy. That's just too strange." Daryl says.

And off went Carl, Daryl, Glenn and Rick to Woodbury.

I decided to stay with everyone else because I would love to have an action packed adventure but since Carl is going that ruined the whole thing for me.

As they leave I walk back into the prison.

"Hey Carol" I say.

"Oh hello sweetie!"

"What's going on?" Carol says.

"I am really not feeling well could I go up and sleep for a little bit." I say.

Carol grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

"Oh sweetie I hope you feel better." she whispers to me and she loosens her grip and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks Carol." I say with a faint smile as I walk away. Now what really stinks is that Carl and I are forced to share a cell.

Rick said that if he needed us he would know where we were or that we would be safe with each other.
...If he only knew that we hated each other.

As I climb to the top bunk. I pull off my jacket and my boots and throw them over the side. Hah Carl with have to deal with that. I pull my sheets back and climb into the bed making myself comfortable.

As soon as I closed my eyes I feel asleep going into a deep sleep.

The next morning:

Wow did I sleep for that long. 4 until 9!

I climb out of bed and find Carl not in his bed as usual.

And then I heard voices like way to many voices!

Way to many to be the crews voices. As I walk down the stairs I see Maggie and Glenn.

"Hello" I said to them as I walked through the double doors to see...

~

I know nobody likes cliff hanger but you will see what Lauren is seeing!

Kisses and Disses!