Never better

Hey everyone! I'm feeling better. Thank you guys for waiting and your really nice comments! You guys are the best! Like no joke! Here is an update!
I hope you enjoy!

Also someone told me today was not EASTER...

My calendar must be off again.. :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Carls pov:

"No Hershel. She going to make it." I yell out hitting my hand against the wall of anger and the tears are still coming down my face.

"Have faith Dad." Maggie said giving Hershel a glare.

"Carl go get washed up. Your face has some blood on it." Maggie says.

"No. I'm not leaving Lauren."

"Fine. I'll go get you a wash cloth." Maggie said.

"If you go. Check on Glenn." Hershel says.

"Hey what's going on?" Lizzie appears from behind.

"Honey. Lauren's not feeling well. It would be best if you stay away. We don't want you catching it." Hershel says.

Lizzie rolls her eyes and proceeds to walk.

Hershel grabs the breathing device and starts to stick it down Lauren's mouth.

She jerked back a little.

I cringed.

"Alright every 3 seconds squeeze this. It will help her breathe." Hershel said sorta stating what was already know.

I walk up to her and see Lauren's dull body. I grabbed the device and squeezed and then waited and continued to squeeze tears continued down my face.

"Look Carl. I'm going to check up on some other patients so keep doing what your doing alright?" Hershel said.

I nod and look up at him leaving the room.

"Lauren. Look please still be alive. I need you right now." I give the pump an extra squeeze.

Lauren's eyes pop open but then come faint. Her breathing seemed to be regular.

She started to gag.

I removed the breathing device.

"Hey boo." She says faintly reaching her hand and puts it against the curve of my face.

I grabbed her hand on my face and gave it a squeeze keeping her hand there, the tears sliding down to her hand.

"Babe don't cry. I'm alright."

"I thought I lost you. We should have taken care of you earlier, I could have helped you, this could have been avoided. God I'm such a idiot."

Maggie comes in the room.

"Lauren. Your awake. How do you feel honey?" Maggie asks.

I place Lauren's hand back on the bed.

"Still sick but feeling alright." Lauren replies.

Maggie hands me the wash cloth and I begin to wipe my face.

My face becomes moist and the ends of my hair become damp.

It felt really good.

Maggie started to help Lauren with things.

"Is the blood all gone?" I ask Maggie.

"Yes Carl it is. But Carl you going to have to leave. Your not sick and I don't want this to happen to you. It's already bad it happened to Lauren."

"No." I stated very firmly.

I look over at Lauren and she gave me a smile.

"Carl please."

My heart melted.

"Can you give us a moment please Maggie?" I ask.

She nods and goes outside of the cell.

I lean in to kiss Lauren.

"Woah there big boy. I don't want you to get sick." Lauren said pushing my away slightly.

I kiss her cheek.

"I'm going to visit you everyday." I say

"You promise?" Lauren says.

"I promise."

Hey everyone! I hope you liked this update!

Check out my new Carl fanfic called Never Change!

Love ya

LIKEEE

COMMENT

disses and kisses

AND WRITE