Alrighty then

Hello there. Time for an update.

I hope you enjoy it!

Lauren's pov:

Carl freezes.

"Carl are those really what I think they are?" I ask my eyes tearing up.

Carl was quite.

"Answer me! Please!" I yell at Carl. The tears now falling down my face.

"I am so sorry Lauren. That girl, Emily made a move on me and I just didn't know what to do." Carl explains in a very low tone. Almost like a whisper.

"Well Carl, have fun with your new girlfriend because this one is getting tired of your shit." I yell.

"She made a move on me." I mumbled mocking Carl. "Well if she did make a move on you. You should have stopped it. But NO! My boyfriend thinks its fine to go let girls suck his face off and think his real girlfriend would be fine with it." I ramble on.

I stopped.

I look deeply into his eyes with pure hatred, "Why did I ever go out with you in the first place."

He just stood there. He said nothing.

I grabbed my t-shirt and put it back on.

I turned towards the door. "You could have had all of this". I say as I run my hands down my body. I know I was being cocky but hey come on.

I walk out of the cell door and started to walk towards a different cell.

"WAIT LAUREN!" Carl yells.

"Oh so now you finally speak up." I yell back.

I get into the cell and find an old notebook and some worn out pens. But then finally I found one that works. I grab my iPod that was in my back pocket. I am surprised this iPod nano has been with me for so long. It was pretty used up from my sister. It was also nice to have the charger still with it and some electric outlets.

I went scrolling through some of the songs. I came across Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey.

I began to play it. God I feel like one of those girls in the movies.

I sat down on the ground and i began to write about all the feeling I have towards Carl.

Most of them are very colorful words. By Colorful. I mean very colorful.

I grab the iPod again. I listen to the lyrics.

(Note: the lyrics are from a random part in the song and not from the beginning.)

Every time I close my eyes

It'

s like a dark paradise

No one compares to you

I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

Every time I close my eyes

It's like a dark paradise

No one compares to you

I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

All my friends ask me why I stay strong

Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on

Ahhh, that's why I stay here

And there's no remedy for memory your face is

Like a melody, it won't leave my head

Your soul is haunting me and telling me

That everything is fine

But I wish I was dead

Every time I close my eyes

It's like a dark paradise

No one compares to you

I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

Every time I close my eyes

It's like a dark paradise

No one compares to you.

I quickly change the song.

Carl and I will not get back together.

I through the notebook across the cell and look through the songs on the iPod again.

You da one by Rihanna plays.

"Do you want me to get back together with him." I whisper yell at my iPod.

"Well it ain't happening.

I turned off the iPod and shoved it into my back pocket. I get up from where I was sitting

Tears were still streaming down my face.

I went to Brittany's cell and luckily she was in there. She was reading a book. I could not make out the title because of the damage that has been done to it over the years.

"Hey Brittany." I say.

She pops her head up. Her face fills with fear.

"Hon, what happened? Why are you crying. Your eyes are all swollen up." Brittany says as she gets up from the bottom bunk and hugs me.

I hug her back.

"I don't know. Like C-Carl kinda cheated on me." I stutter,not knowing how i got those words out.

"Oh sweets." She says as she hugs me tighter.

"How about we do something fun to forget about him." She suggests.

"Yeah." I say.

"That would be nice."

Hey y'all.

I hope you like it.

:D

Like.

Comment.

Disses and Kisses