Crying

Hope all of you enjoy this chapter!

''

Lauren's pov:

I just sat there crying my eyes out. My eyes were all puffy and red and let's just say right now I look like a complete mess.

I can't believe Carl and Kyle. I just can't see Carl siding with Kyle... I really want to have some girl time and talk about everything that happened. I see that Brittany, Quinn, Beth and Maggie are all down stair doing dishes. None of the guys were around.

"Hey guys" I say as I walk into the kitchen. They all turn to me.

"Oh my god! What happened Lauren? Why are you crying? Is it because of Carl?" Maggie ran up to me and hugged me.

"I need to talk to all of you.."
-I say.-"But I will wait till you guys are done."

"Honey the dishes can wait!" Quinn says to me as they all sit down around me.

"So I was setting the table and I thought that Carl was coming up to me. But it ended up being Kyle and I started to freak out. But he still wouldn't let me go and then he kissed me and then Carl walked in.."

Brittany gasps.

"Then Carl threw this necklace at me." I say as I hold up the pink diamond heart necklace.

"He got so angry at me and he took Kyle's side and I just don't know what to do!" I explain and start to cry again.

"Oh honey don't cry.."Quinn says to me."We will ask Daryl to talk to him. I sure he will understand if he has men telling him instead of a bunch of girls."
I smile.

Beth looks at me. "If you want me too I can tell Daryl, because you need some rest! You look like you haven't slept in days."

"Thank you Beth" I say.

She smiles at me.

"Well guys I'm off to go to bed because you guys are all right I am super stressed and just want to rest."

"Here,Lauren I'll go with you!"

Brittany offers.

"I want to talk to you." she whispers to me in my ear.

"Okay" I say.

"Well goodnight Beth, Maggie, and Quinn."

"GOODNIGHT!" They all screamed back.

"WE WILL GET YOUR MAN BACK!" Quinn yells as Brittany and I walk to the cell.

"Oh my god Lauren! I am so sorry about Kyle! He never has acted this way. I am going to have to have a talk with that boy." She says.

I hug her. "You don't have too."

"Oh don't worry Lauren I am going to talk to him about this! That was really rude on his part! I mean did he forget we are dating?" She went on.

"Wait you two are dating?"I ask her.

"Yep we are... I though Carl would have told you. But anyway I got to go.." She hugs me one last time.

Giving me no time to answer.

I climb up into my bed and take the necklace out of my jacket pocket and put it on.

I cried myself to sleep.

Carl's pov:

"Wait Daryl you are saying that he was lying to me? That Kyle was making the move on Lauren."

"I speak the truth and nothing but the truth."He says.

"And If I were you I would try to get Lauren back. She is walking on a thread right now." He says to me.

I sprint up the stairs to our cell and I see Lauren.

"LAUREN!" I whisper/scream. "Lauren! LAUREN LEWIS GET YOUR BUTT UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!" I yell.

She fires up like a rocket, when she hears her name.

"Lauren" i say.

"I am so sorry about what happened earlier. I got so lost and I didn't know who to blame."-I pause for a moment-"I am so sorry Lauren."

She gets up from her top bunk and I can see she has her necklace that I threw to her on.

"I am so sorry Lauren." I repeat.

She walks up to me and kisses me on the lips. She puts her arms around me and I do the same. I keep her really close.

"Lauren. I. Love. You." I say in between kissing her.

She breaks the kiss and says

"I love you too Carl".

She gives me one more peck on the lips.

We both look over and see that Rick and Daryl are looking at us.

"Well we're screwed I whisper to Carl...."

'"""

Hey everyone! Did you like this chapter? What do you guys think should happen to Carl and Lauren next chapter?

Kisses and Disses