So you cant find them?

Hey 'der! Time for an update!

So many of you guys said that I should cut off the handcuffs. Also you told me to find the key. So I guess I will do a little bit of both...hehe

Travis's pov: /changing it up!!!

Jake, Brittany and I are looking around for anything that could cut off the handcuffs, while that Carl boy and Emily are looking for the key or some sort of lock pick thing.

Because I mean hey, this is a prison. You are bound to find some crazy stuff in here.

I was looking around in random cells trying to find some stuff to cut it off. While Jake and Brittany were into whatever conversation they are having. "Hey Love Birds are you going to help or are you just going to sit there and do nothing."I say to them.

Brittany's cheeks turned tomato red and she whipped her head away from Jake hoping he didn't see her.

Jake mouthed to me "Will you shut up?"

I just laughed it off." Hey Jake, that is what brothers are for."

He rolled his eyes and they start to look for anything that we could use.

Boy this is going to take a while.

Carl's pov:

So here I am looking with the girl named Emily for any sort of lock picking device thing.

"Hey Carl I think I found something!" She yells out.

"I'm coming." I run over to the other half of the room and I am in an other kitchen that no one every really visits.

"Do you think this will help?" She holds up a rusted bobby pin. "I mean I have seen those cop shows and when people break in they always have these to pick locks and stuff."

"Hm,maybe." Let's try it out and see.

I started to walk over to the door but got pushed against the wall from Emily. I would have to admit she is really hot. Damn you hormones. I mentally stab myself. I am with Lauren. Lauren is way hotter than Emily.

She looks up to me.

I am sorry Carl I have to do this...

Lauren's pov:

So here I was laying on a table with my wrists going raw from trying to get my hand from out of the handcuffs.

Really there is nothing for me to do except sit here.

"Lauren!" Brittany yells to me.

"BRITTANY!"

I started to say how sorry I was about that day. I never got to see her. She quickly forgave me. She hugged the living daylights out of me. I unfortunately could not hug back well maybe because I still had handcuffs on. Why they only handcuffed me. I don't know.

"I need to share something with you! I think I like that kid named Jake."

I squealed "OMG THAT IS SO CUTTE!!"

"OMGG! I know! I really hopes he asks me out! I mean we clicked so fast it was insane!"

"That is freaking awesome!" I say. "I hope he does! You two would be so cute!!"

"Thank you! I love ya loser! But I got to go back and search with them. So you just hang tight here. Okay?" Brittany says to me as she starts to walk away.

"Don't worry I don't think I will be going anywhere anytime soon." I reply. I could hear her laugh when she went around a corner.

NOTE: I think I am going to be nice and write a little but of Carls part. But I am warning you that there is some bad stuff in this part like maybe kissing or maybe stabbing. But I am telling you if you don't like them just skip over to the end.

Carl's pov:

Emily pushes me up against the wall.

"Um Emily? What are you doin-"

She started to kiss me.

I resisted first. This is so wrong Carl! Don't do this!

"Come on Carl I know you want too." She said to me in a very intimate tone in between kissing me.

She stops, looking embarrassed. "Carl I am so sorry."

I grab her and quickly trade places with her and I kiss her.

She was stunned at first but started to kiss back. Our lips were moving together. She was not as good as Lauren but still she was really good.

She started to move down to my neck. Nibbling at my sweet spot. I let out a crackled noise.

I gasped. Did that really come from me?

"Wow you change your mind quickly." She chuckles to herself. She spins us around and I am the one with my back pressed up against the wall.

She started to bite at my neck leaving love bites all over it.

She stopped suddenly. "If you want some more sheriff boy you are going to have to come and get it." She says as she takes my hat and walks away out of the room.

"Oh shit"

I run up to the kitchens mirror and stare at my neck.

It had hickeys all over it. I had to change fast!

I ran over to cells. Good thing I didn't have to face Lauren because she was near the entrance of the prison. I start to take off my shirt and look for some turtle neck. Anything to cover up my neck.

I find a black one!

SCORE! I mentally say as I put my arms though the selves.

"Oh hey I thought you were down there. I didn't know you were changing."

I quickly put on the shirt and turn around to see Lauren blushing from seeing my shirtless back.

"Oh hey honey." I say kissing her on the forehead.

She blushes even more. "So did you find anything to cut these off?" She holds up her hands showing the handcuffs.

-----------

Cliff hanger!

Comment

Vote

Disses and Kisses