Wait what are you doing

Hello everyone time for the update!

Lauren's pov:

As I open the door I saw.....

The governor standing there with Lisa right next to him.

I gulped.

He smiled at me.

"Um Mrs. Ashton."

Yes what is it dear. She answered back.

She walked into the room and froze.

"Give me that girl and I will give you this girl he pointed to Lisa with a gun."

"Mom please". Lisa cried.

"I'm sorry Lauren". Mrs. Ashton said as she pushed me toward the governor.

Emily called for me. "Lauren! No!!"

The governor had a tight grip on my arm. "Emily!" I cried out! Trying to get lose from the governors grip.

"Grab that Emily girl too." He said to the man next to him.

The man gave a simple nod walked in and took her just like that.

The governor pushed me and Emily forward.

You girls are coming with us.

Hey! Travis and Jake yelled.

Oh no

Carl's pov:

We have been looking for Lauren for ages.

Still nothing. We are back at the prison.

"Maybe we should look another day" Daryl says patting me on the shoulder. I started to cry.

I can't do this.i sat down. The way we left our relationship! It's terrible!

"Oh don't cry man." Daryl says as he get down to my eye level.

"We will find her" Glenn adds.

"I just need to be alone right now", I say quietly as I walk away from them.

I walk in and see Judith crying in her crib. I walked up to her and picked her up.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her knowing I would not get a response because she is only 14 months old. I slightly bounce her up and down to cheer her up.

She still continues to cry.

"Oh Judith" I sign.

I didn't know what else to do so I started to make silly face. I had my eyes crossed and my month wide open.

All of a sudden she stopped crying and started to giggle at the silly face.

After a few more minutes of fooling around with her, I kissed her on the forehead and put her back in the crib.

"Wow you are really good with kids!" Beth says as she walks into the room heading to her cell.

"Oh well thanks", I say, blushing slightly at her compliment.

"Also, Carl we will find Lauren. I miss her too. She is a lot of fun to do the dishes with." She says as she smiles at me and climbs the stairs to get to her cell.

I also climb the stairs, walking over to my cell. I strip down only to my underwear remembering the first time that Lauren and I shared the same bed.

I wish she was here.

I pull back the sheets to the bed and snuggle into them pulling the sheets back up, I automatically fall into deep sleep.

Lauren's pov:

NO! I heard Travis and Jake yell.

"Take us! Not them" they yell out.

"Hm" the governor says why don't I just take all of you....

I hope you guys like this chapter. I haven't been writing for a long time.

I have maybe been reading some fan fiction... ;D

Love ya

Disses and kisses...or kisses and disses

Like

Comment

:D