Looking

Hello everyone! Thank you for all of your suggestions! Here is an update! I hope you enjoy!

***Also there is going to be some language in the chapter. Not so much of swear words but names that you should not call other people***

Carl's pov:

We are going to set out on search teams to look for Lauren. So far there are about 5 groups of 3 people. I am going with Daryl and Glenn. My dad isn't going because Judith is getting sick. So he wants to be there for her and make sure she is alright.

"So boy" Daryl says.
"Where was Lauren heading?" I think that way. I pointed to where I saw Lauren going when she first left the house.

"Alrighty then". He says. Daryl motions off people to look in different places. I walked over to a bench and sat on it waiting for Daryl and Glenn to go over their plans. And then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and then I turned around and saw...

Lauren's pov:

I really don't want to go back to the prison. Brittany is probably dead. I hate my boyfriend well ex boyfriend now and yeah. Why not start fresh I think to myself.

Travis and Jake take me into the door that was leading into the town thing. It was sketchily like Woodbury but it wasn't so. As we walked through the door my heart almost stopped it was so pretty! You know for like a zombie apocalypse going on and everything.

"Hey Lauren." Travis said breaking my thoughts.

"Maybe do you want to get some ice cream with me? He asks me. WAIT YOU HAVE ICECREAM!?" My god I haven't had ice cream in a while.

"Take me to thy ice cream shop!" I say to Travis.

"Hey Lauren, that guy Carl, the guy you said at the prison seems like a dick." Travis says to me.

"Yeah he kinda is".

We finally arrived at the ice cream shop.

"Hey Emily" Travis says.
"Oh hey Trav" she says back. She is about our age with brown long hair and dark brown eyes.

She looks over at me and smiles. "Hey! I am Lauren".

"Hello Lauren! Nice to meet you. I'm Emily."

I watched as Travis grabbed a cup and I did the same as I looked at all the flavors. My mouth watered.

Travis ended up getting Cookies and Creme.

I just stood there thinking about the flavors.

I finally ended up getting vanilla with rainbow sprinkles.

Travis, Emily and I sat down at the same table. Emily and I started to talk about nails and how we need to paint them!

"OMG! Do you maybe want to come to my house and paint our nails?!" Emily asks.

"Yes!" I replied. We told Travis that we are going to do some girly stuff.

We started to walk over to her house.

"So Lauren how old are you?" She asks me.
"I am 13 how about you?"
She smiles "I am also 13."

"No way!"

( a few minutes later after chatting and walking to Emily's house.)

We walked in and we went sprinting upstairs to her bedroom.

I heard faint screaming from the bedroom next door.

She rolled her eyes.

"Ben and Lisa are doing it again." She mutters.

"Oh wait Lauren I forgot to tell you I have an older brother named Ben and his girlfriend name is Lisa and they do it-a lot."

"Oh" I reply.

"So I usually hang out with Trav and Jake at their house."

"Wait, I hate to be rude, but do you have any parents?" I ask.

Nope they both died. She simply replied and got up. "So do you want to head over to their house." She asks.

"Sure" i say as I get up. Oh by the way Mrs. Ashton (jake and Travis's mom) is really good at nails! She grabs the nail polish bag that seems to have 20 colors in it and heads out the door. I follow close behind her trying to block out the sound of her brothers and his girlfriend "fun time".

(Arrived at the Ashton's house)

We walked inside. "Hello Mrs Ashton!" Emily says as she runs up to her and gives her a hug. "Oh how are you doing honey". I am good! Is Lisa still at your house Mrs Ashton asks. "Yep!"

"And who is this?" Mrs. Ashton asks.

"Oh she is Lauren! She just came here about a couple of hours ago."

"Oh well hello Lauren!" Mrs. Ashton comes up to me and gives me a hug.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Us girls talked a lot and did our nails. I did mine a bright pink, Emily did orange and Mrs. Ashton did a brown. All of a sudden there was a rough knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I say as I jump up from my seat forgetting my toe nails were drying I carefully walked over to the door.

As I open the door I saw...

""""

Cliff hanger! Sorry guys! But I hope you like like it! And Grace2222 thank you so much for the idea! I love it.

Well update is coming soon!

Comment

Like

Follow!

XD

Disses and Kisses