Caught

Hello everyone! I hope you guys like it!!!!

""

Daryl's pov:

As Rick and I walk up the stairs we hear noises coming from Carl's and Lauren's cell.

"Do you hear that?" I ask Rick.

I nod my head.
We slowly walked towards their cells and as we suspected, they were kissing.

"What the hell are you kids doing!?" Rick yells.

"You guys are only 13! 13 years old and you guys are having a make out season. When I was your age I didn't know what that was!" I added in.

I could see that both of them were getting very embarrassed. Carl and Lauren's face were getting very red as Rick was talking about all the stuff that could of happened if they "took it too far".

I just kinda stood there awkwardly.

So I left and yelled "Have fun sucking each others faces off!" I could hear Carl and Lauren laugh nervously.

I walk downstairs and see that Carol is doing dishes so I sneak up behind her and give her a hug.

Lauren's pov:

Finally Rick was done giving the "talk" to us.

"Okay Lauren you are going to go in a separate cell than Carl. I don't care what one it is just not with Carl." My jaw drops.

"Dad that's not fair!" Carl whines.

"Well then you guys should not have gotten caught making out." Rick says.

I get up and move my stuff to the cell next to Carl's. I was mad! But I have a plan..

As soon as I heard Rick leave Carl's room. I got up from where I was sitting and tip toed to Carls cell.

"Hey Carl are you awake?" I ask.

"NOPE HE'S NOT!" Rick yelled as he got up from Carls bed.

"HOLY CRAP RICK WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell back at him.

"Well knowing you two I knew one of you would break the rules so Carl is in a unknown Cell and will be changing every night. That stuff that you were doing early today was not kid like."

"Goodnight Rick." I say.

"Goodnight" he says back and I could hear the smirk in his voice.
I went back to my cell and change completely out of my jeans and supernatural t-shirt.

I get into my pink shorts and a black tank top. I shut off the light.

I walk over to the bed and lay down and pull the sheets over me.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms around me. I fell out of my bed. I could hear Carl trying to muffle his laughter.

"Carl! You scared me to death!"

"I am sorry, Lauren but that was too funny." He says to me.

"How did you get in here?" I ask him.

"When you shut off the light!" I snuck into here. He says.

I finally get up from the floor and tackle him. He ended up winning though so I just awkwardly laid below him.

"Carl! Get off me you poop." I whispered.

"I will not get off of you until I get a kiss from you."Carl says.

"Fine..."I say as I give him a peck on the lips.

"You call that a kiss?!" He say.

"Here maybe I should show you what the kiss I wanted was like."

He leaned over and his lips touched mine. And fireworks exploded in my stomach.

He gets off of me and pulls me onto his lap. He kisses me again.

"I. Love. You. So. Much. Carl." I say in-between kisses.

We finally broke the kiss. I get off of his lap and I climb into bed and Carl does the same.

He kisses me on the forehead and puts his arms around me.

"Goodnight Lauren." He says.

"Goodnight Carl."

"''''I hope you guys liked it! Action will be coming soon! And you will finally get to know all the people that came from Woodberry and also does Carl and Lauren may sneak out of the prison?! Hehe

*kisses and disses